• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scott Pilgrim vs Han Jee-Han

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would support Han Jee-Han because of his flight and infinite arrow attack. There's also binds and him defeating enemies stronger than him with his wits. He really knows how to play keep a way even with speed equalized.

He could also always bring him to an ID Barrier and try to tire him out

I agree with the above. Jee-Han is just too versatile for Scott to deal with. In addition, he can easily distract Scott with his golems and Gnome's Earth Attacks before charging a Spiral Energy Bolt to nail him with.

This doesn't look that much fair, despite speed being equialized, Han Jee is 7-B while Scott is 8-B. Han Jee only needs one strike to beat Scott. IMO it shouldn't be added.

With speed equalized it should be closer than that. But isn't there more matches that have wider tier gaps between combatants? Sides, if you use early Han Jee-Han it's even closer.

@ShadowFrost/COB: Dude you need more than just 2 measily votes if you want to add victories/losses.

Jokes on you, there's actually three measly votes!

But kidding aside, I understand. I just wondered that since obscure matches have less people who debate and vote for it.

I wasn't really actually planning on using that tier... It's kinda common sense as which stats I would pick if I wanted this to be a fair fight... No offense.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Notadeadguy said:
^Not really That's only with most attacks so it's about 8-B vs 8-B to 8-A
He's also 7-B most of his attacks would 1 shot Scott.
To be fair, that buff came out recently due to the latest chapters. And again I point to the similarities in speed making it more even and if one restricts him to 8-B, the match being close

Notadeadguy said:
I wasn't really actually planning on using that tier... It's kinda common sense as which stats I would pick if I wanted this to be a fair fight... No offense.
You need to specify which tiers are you using in some fights like these.

You need to specify which tiers are you using in some fights like these.

Well I don't like being too specific, that's how I am.

Jee-Han. He can time stop, he has a light speed attack, and he can spam attacks as well as having pretty good defense. He wins.

Anyone gonna mention the huge Upgrade to Scott...? This is basically a Stomp now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back