• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scavok (Hunter Blood) vs Lionman: The Rematch

Both in their 5-A keys

Win by K.O. or Death

The buffed lion and tiger go for a second round now, to see once again who is the predominant big cat in the reign of the wilderness

Speed Equalized

Scavok:4

Lionma:0

Inconclusive:0

Sorry I was gone for a while, I had a lot come up, all of which heavily unexpected, alright, let's debate this, where would you like to start

Let`s do this...

Firstly i want know about Lionman ``minor reactive evolution`` How it works and how fast is or as it minor is it somehow limited?

I'm voting for Scavok here as while they should be around equally skilled he has a Regenerationn and range advantages. He should be able to bombard Lionman with attacks especially since he has the enhanced vision too allowing to know where to attack.

Lekmos said:
Let`s do this...
Firstly i want know about Lionman ``minor reactive evolution`` How it works and how fast is or as it minor is it somehow limited?
Lionman can adapt to climates or environments, however he can't adapt to powers or the such. He can also get more powerful through combat, adrendiline, training or age, however I don't think that's listed on his profile at the moment so let's not worry about the latter

Back