• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vs
2-A versions [might change it to low 1-C version I dunno]
Both are bloodlusted [ because we know dbz characters don't use their abilities sadly]
[I hope this isn't a stomp, it's hard making dbh matches these days]
speed is equalised

Last edited:
Well, then, it goes something like this;

Either Wanda EEs him instantly or he bodies her.

Wait shit. I just realised speed is unequal. Nah Wanda gets stomped the frick.out of her. At least equalise that or she has no way of doing anything.

Oh yea, I need to equalize speed
Also can't he just use casualilty manipulation to revert the timeline before he got erased? He is bloodlusted so he can use it

He also seem to resist EE
How does she cast her EE btw
iirc, her EE is Low 1-C, and it can be cast like this
EEM5sFtXsAA4V3N.jpg

It does seem like an eye blast? Tho I dunno why it would be low 1-C, but it can be countered with probability manipulation, power nullification or timeline reversal

L? Tho I dunno why it would be low 1-C, but it can be countered with probability manipulation, power nullification or timeline reversal
Phoenix force ig? And no, power null, probability stuff and timeline reversal wont work, not if that EE is low 1-C, it can erase Fu and the entire DBH cosmology, but i dont know if she had the phoenix force, if yes, thats low 1-C

She is basically anti thesis to a conceptual entity, Phoenix. Albeit more powerful because she was able to erase it from existence (some wonky power scaling in that event, its complicated)

But as I said earlier, that won't work because for her base form to reach 2A key, she needs to have an insane amount of prep and a powerful source of energy.

idk about that lol.

I will look around to see if he has shown this ability/resistance somewhere

I don't know how this got accepted but that's just wrong.

It's like giving every Marvel magician Doc Strange's abilities cause... Magic. Or giving MM Sentry's crap ton of abilities, but at an extremely high level because they have the exact same base power.

Maybe we can cheat the system too

Fu has the cells of the strongest warriors in the multiverse including mira, towa, demons and mechikabura [saiyans and likely much more] this he gets all of their power, abilities and resistance [pretty sure demon gods, towa, mira and mechikabura have resistance to time stop]
Also why isn't Wanda bloodlusted as well?
Doesn't she usually open up with her haxes unlike some certain verse? If no I can change it to bloodlusted

And if she doesn't, bloodlust is useful.

Scarlet Witch doesn't get an unfair advantage in every scenario, and is opening with her best moves.

Like... this isn't an uncommon practice.

Back