• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch Vs Final Form Ultron

Ayewale

He/Him
Speed equalized, fight starts 100 meters away from each other.

(NOTE: Ultron's weakness to his circuits getting destroyed and his weakness to electricity should be a non-factor due to Molecular Body control.)

Scarl:

Ult:

Incon:

In terms of AP, Ultron should be FAR higher, though Wanda's forcefields should take cae of that.

Ultron also has mind control? A significant Regenerationn (High) and alot of other abilities that i dont think wanda has counters too. However I don't know too much about either of their powers and how they work so ill wait.

I know quite a bit about Wanda and Ultron if you guys need help. For example, Wanda has pretty potent resistances to mind manipulation, since she mindfucked all the X-men and nearly resisted communication from Professor Xavier.

In-character, Scarlet Witch BFRs opponents who are stronger than her by a noticeable amount (Phoenix Force Namor, Thor, the Mad Celestial) but this usually happens after a prolonged fight. So, this fight comes down to 'does Ultron kill Wanda before the inevitable BFR?'.

In the one time we saw it, it seemed that her hex blast just happened to short-circuit Ultron. Her hex blasts back then were quite literally random.

Back