• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scarlet Witch (MoM) VS Jean Grey (X-Men films series)

Speed was equalized and bloodlust
R1 : Scarlet witch (MoM) Vs Jean Grey (X-Men films series Key : Host of the phoenix force)
R2 : Scarlet witch (MoM) Vs Jean Grey (X-Men films series Key : Revise timeline)

Last edited:
Anyways Wanda scales insanely far above thanos's 5.8 gigatons

While revise timeline Jean Grey scales to above 7.55 Gigatons

I believe Wanda honestly has the AP advantage here or at the very least in the same ballpark here without a doubt

This is unrelated to the match up but all the FOX X-Men profiles seriously need to be re-worked, the timeline doesn't help either lol
Deadass the timeline is so ****** it's insane and it'll certainly be a task to try and get in order when so many of them contradict other shit that's happened and characters arcs

I'd say yeah this is probably a stomp since the only feasible advantage hean could have is AP for her Phoenix force key but other than that she's beat in every way

The arguments in this thread confuse me. Jean doesn’t lead with TK in the revised timeline. It’s either mind hax (when she is trying to be stealthy) or mind hax and simultaneously disintegrating her target (when she stops holding back against Apocalypse). She only uses TK when her mind is being ****** after becoming the Phoenix Force host and only against people she knows. When she is actually fighting people she doesn’t have emotional attachments to of some kind, she disintegrates them much like Last Stand Dark Phoenix.

The arguments in this thread confuse me. Jean doesn’t lead with TK in the revised timeline. It’s either mind hax (when she is trying to be stealthy) or mind hax and simultaneously disintegrating her target (when she stops holding back against Apocalypse). She only uses TK when her mind is being ****** after becoming the Phoenix Force host and only against people she knows. When she is actually fighting people she doesn’t have emotional attachments to of some kind, she disintegrates them much like Last Stand Dark Phoenix.
Does she have any layers of mental defense because Wanda could just mindhax overcome her mindhax if she has more layers and it'd be no more different than what she did to charles in Multiverse of Madness

and the arguements were made off the assumption and info that Jean starts with TK which Wanda could just counter with stronger TK, and if the disintegration isn't passive while Jean is mindhaxing then doesn’t it just get stopped before since Wanda could outmindhax her if Jean doesn’t have enough layers of defense?

Does she have any layers of mental defense because Wanda could just mindhax overcome her mindhax if she has more layers and it'd be no more different than what she did to charles in Multiverse of Madness
Silverfox < Wolverine and Sabertooth (neither could be mind haxed without even trying to resist) < Future Past Charles (couldn’t even use his TP properly and was just off his X gene drug suppressant but could still bypass Logan’s defenses) < Jean w/mental nerf (could casually do the same to a bloodlusted Logan and took effort from a not super nerfed Charles to suppress) < Apocalypse Charles (had to mind hax Jean to suppress her memories and did so to calm her down) < Apocalypse (mentally beat the shit out of Charles) < Jean not holding back (completely annihilated Apocalypse’s mental form that was stomping Charles).

6 layers of mind hax.

X-Men telepaths praising the Lord that their mind hax and resistance are the same goddamn thing.
and the arguements were made off the assumption and info that Jean starts with TK which Wanda could just counter with stronger TK, and if the disintegration isn't passive while Jean is mindhaxing then doesn’t it just get stopped before since Wanda could outmindhax her if Jean doesn’t have enough layers of defense?
I get the arguments, was just confounded by peeps thinking she led with TK. Disintegration isn’t passive but it’s part of her lead move. She simultaneously mind haxes, destroys barriers/forcefields, any armor and disintegrates them.

Jean as the host of the Phoenix Force would be another layer of mind hax since it increases her powers and abilities. She was able to destroy the walls that suppressed her memories and Charles was unable to enter or read her mind

Also Jean's lifting strength is very sus since Apocalypse stated that Magneto can move the Earth and he was affecting the magnetic field by moving metal around the world

Jean stomps since she is in process of being upgraded to "At least 6-A, possibly High 6-A" and "At least Class Z, possibly Class Y" on a CRT, plus she easily resists Wanda's mind hax. This thread should be closed

Mindhax isn't the only thing that Wanda has. She still wins via extreme hax stomp. And its not like she's not gonna start with it given she tends to just hax things she doesn't consider worth sparing (for instance, anyone not Strange, Wong, or America)

Still a stomp, of course

Last edited:
Wanda: What 6-A?

and Wanda wins lol
Wanda doesn't know that Jean is far more powerful than her or what abilities and powers she has, unlike on the occasion with Black Bolt
Mindhax isn't the only thing that Wanda has. She still wins via extreme hax stomp. And its not like she's not gonna start with it given she tends to just hax things she doesn't consider worth sparing (for instance, anyone not Strange, Wong, or America)
Jean can also use her hax: she can disintegrate her, TK crush or use her mind hax (unless Wanda has layers of mind hax resistance), and she starts with hax in character

I think Wanda’s mind hax layers goes something like
Thor’s resist/Mind Stone hax < AoU to EG Wanda mind hax and resist < Agatha’s mind hax < WV to current Wanda.

Dunno if she has anything better since I haven’t seen MoM but I did hear she haxed an alternate version of herself but no clue how that timeline went to scale the resistance for that one.

I have no idea where they would go in the chain or if their hax/resist layers is better than anything up there.
Considering the average sorcerers did better than thor with only one being faulted against MoM wanda did they'd be above him and AoU to Endgame Wanda

Back