• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think my vote go to Shigeo, because of be naturally bloodlusted and because Wanda don't use early her more potent haxs (aside that some of them is dobious are even useful)

What is SW supposed to do here? A majority of her hax that would actually be effective, she doesn't use in combat. Mob is bloodlusted and his first move is to tk.

Gonna go with Mob here. His ??? is bloodlusted and wouldn't think about holding back, especially when he could sense someone as powerful as Scarlet Witch. He also has his energy absorption which he could use to absorb Wanda's attacks, and even if she could find a way to counter this the same way she did against Agatha, he can still draw energy from the other life forms and even the atmosphere like he did against Hanazawa.

And like TauanVictor said, I'd just vote for him anyway for being a good person and not holding an entire town hostage while forcing them to endure terrible pain.

Hax lol. Good day sir. And goodbye.
You haven't explained how. She doesn't use her hax in combat outside of mindhax which isn't an option on Mob. We don't assume uses of abilities to be wincons in matches if a character has never shown themselves utilizing that ability for that use.

You haven't explained how. She doesn't use her hax in combat outside of mindhax which isn't an option on Mob. We don't assume uses of abilities to be wincons in matches if a character has never shown themselves utilizing that ability for that use.
I just did. 😬 buh bye.

This is definitely not a stomp. I still see Wanda capable of putting up a good fight against Mob, only to eventually be overpowered by Mob's passive absorption ability from the surrounding environment.

This is definitely not a stomp. I still see Wanda capable of putting up a good fight against Mob, only to eventually be overpowered by Mob's passive absorption ability from the surrounding environment.
Mob has higher AP and is bloodlusted in this key. Wanda is also a glass cannon. The instant she gets touched she dies.

I didn't say she wouldn't use it. I said she doesn't lead with it. By the time she does try and use it, she's already long dead from Mob's various ways of killing her which he wont hesitate to use since he's bloodlusted.

I didn't say she wouldn't use it. I said she doesn't lead with it. By the time she does try and use it, she's already long dead from Mob's various ways of killing her which he wont hesitate to use since he's bloodlusted.
That she don't lead with it from what I recall don't mean it's a stomp since she have ways to fight back, that said I really don't see a decisive win con for her, maybe a win con could be if she survive long enough until Mob come to terms with Shigeo since he don't really like to fight and much less kill, like what happened in the end of the manga. That could be a win con.

How long does it take for Mob to come to terms? Cause Wanda's shielding (which she's never used to cover herself 360) isn't gonna last long at all against Mob's TK, higher AP, and danmaku.

Back