• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Save Mushroom Kingdom (Sora vs Devil Mario) [GRACE]

First, both Sora and Devil Mario is stronger than the feat justifying their strength. (Sora kills Pit, who produced the feat while Devil Mario is higher with a Power Star) Devil Mario is slightly stronger than Sora. Unlike Devil Mario, who only has close range options, Sora has both solid long range options and close range options. Force and Stop could effectively restrict Devil Mario's movements. Teleport allows Sora to avoid Devil Mario's attempt to get close. Sora's different projectiles allows Sora to keep his apporaching opponent busy. If Devil Mario tries to throw something at Sora, Sora's casual reaction to Pit's bullet hell means that he can avoid Devil Mario's object throwing without problem. If Devil Mari manages to get the chance to have a close combat with Sora, Sora's Cloud reference moveset and his reaction to Pit's close range options means that he can keep up with Devil Mario's close combat.

I vote to Sora.

Last edited:
For the AP thing I think it’s fair as Sora actually killing Pit was due to firing a laser for piercing damage and Devil Mario was using the Luigi’s Explosion feat listed. I will vote Sora FRA

Back