• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Zoro's insane stamina and likely higher experience certainly helps him a lot here, I think Satsuki has a better chance with her significant AP advantage, equal speed/range, immense willpower in her own right, relatively high skill and flight which while she might not abuse like Nonon, would use to help her against a worthy opponent.

Also to note there's a guy in the series named Uzu who has precognition and can wield 10 swords at once. He's treated like complete fodder to Satsuki, far less skilled and his ability to tell someone's attack before they throw it hasn't stopped Satsuki from bamboozling him.

Zoro loses causes his sense of direction is so bad even with precog he wont know where Satsuki is, the guy got lost lost walking to a set of stairs 20 feet in front of him!

His weakness will be his ultimate downfall.. He has to keep track of a flying target, pssssh no chance.

^ So does that mean Zoro lost his way? ovo

He indeed did and HAS. He got lost in straight Hallway and you expect him to keep track of Satsuki Kiryuin?

also she has that surprise spike jutting out from Junketsu, remember in like episode 15 or 14 she caught Ryuko offguard with it? Hell the only reason she didnt skewer Ryuko right there was cause it was more of a you stab me I stab you type of thing.

That "question" was just a bad pun but thank you for answering :)

Is that 5 or 6 for Satsuki? I also love how people comment on this whenever my phone freakin dies

8 Zoro 6 Satsuki so far.

And lol sorry to hear. Sometimes my computer shuts down right when I need to urgently reply to someone at times :mad:

Soo, Zoro is 7-A because without using Asura he performed a City level+ feat. Satsuki is 7-A because she is superior to the combined power of the Elite Four, who stomp groups of COVER monsters. And the COVER are mountain level.

I get it, Zoro is versatile, he has precognition and all, but the AP gap is massive. Satsuki almost wouldn't feel his strikes while she almost one shot. Imo she wins rather easily

Is there a calc that puts her at mountain level or did she get there from scaling via beating those COVER? And are they baseline mountain level or above that?

iirc the COVER are baseline. She is scaled from being hilariously superior to them.

The COVER stomped MK2 Gamagori, who scales to a version of Ryuko that tanked an explosion calced at a little above basline 7-A.

COVERS stomped mk 2 Gamagori, who is comparable to a weaker version of TLFS Ryuko, who tanked this. Satsuki is ridiculously superior to them.

How is the AP gap massive? It's 7-a to 7-a likely higher, also zoro took an attack from a character who is high 6-c and then pushed him back with a regular technique so he should have a likely higher aswell, not to mention since the time skip he's barely been trying against his opponents

mk 2 Elite 4 get stomped by covers, mk 3 Elite 4 can casually fodderize covers with indirect attacks, and Satsuki can borderline fodderize the mk 3 Elite 4. Plus Satsuki traded blows with Ragyo and even decapitated her at one point.

Pretty sure that Zoro tanking High 6-C attacks is considered an outlier or he'd be High 6-C.

Also, it's because Zoro is in the same league power wise to characters who are fodder for characters who are curbstomped by characters who are fodderized by Satsuki.

Frozone54666 said:
How is the AP gap massive? It's 7-a to 7-a likely higher, also zoro took an attack from a character who is high 6-c and then pushed him back with a regular technique so he should have a likely higher aswell, not to mention since the time skip he's barely been trying against his opponents

the gap between low end and high end is a factor of 10

Yeah....Rereadimg this thread has me questioning.

Imma have to retract my vote for Zoro and give it to Satsuki for reasons above.

Yeah it's 8 to 8 Scarlet I believe that's inconclusive

Also should i count Williams vote considering it's after the Grace Period?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back