• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satsuki Kiryuin VS Rias gremmory

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • both at their strongest
  • battle takes place in naruto's bedroom
  • loser becomes the enemies maid for life ^_^
  • speed is equalized
  • Satsuki Kiryuin: 1 Rias: 2

Lol. Why Naruto's room? Wonder what he would do.

I'm thinking Rias takes this due to better versatility and hax. She can keep on boosting her power and she'll end up surpassing Satsuki in power. I'm also not sure if Satsuki can get away from Extinguished Star. I can't really remember but does she have Penetrate too? If so, that makes it easier for her since she would be able to ignore Satsuki's durability.

So I think Rias wins. In other words, Satsuki joins Rias' peerage.

Satsuki might have a speed advantage, though Rias is at least Hypersonic and likely higher so idk.

Rias has Power of Destruction hax (basically anti-matter).

Though Crimson Extinct Dragonar allows Rias to Boost, and yes use Penetrate, so that might be an overkill.

Satsuki is not surviving Extinguised Star if Rias manages to charge that as well, so I think Rias takes the win?

The only way Satsuki wins is if the speed difference allows her to blitz and one-shot Rias.

Edit: actually I think Rias should be High Hypersonic+, likely higher. Since in Crimson Extinct Dragonar she fights on the same level as Issei, and Issei is High Hypersonic+ via scaling to Vali.

@Nite Speed is equalized, but Rias' durability is only City level whereas Satsuki's atacks are Mountain level

WeeklyBattles said:
@Nite Speed is equalized, but Rias' durability is only City level whereas Satsuki's atacks are Mountain level
Oh, right. Apologies.

So both seem to have an advantage here. Rias' hax and Satsuki's DC vs Rias' Durability.

Who has the faster quickdraw between them? Naruto's bedroom is small enough that an athletic human can jump from one side of the room to another.

Given that, I'd think Satsuki for now because katanas are typically used with quickdraw (iaijutsu).

Why is Rias' durability City level? Isn't she using Issei's Balance Breaker? I have no idea why she's a glass canon. Except I'm forgetting something.

Wait, Naroto's bedroom? Would BFR still apply if one of them just pushes the other out the window?

Back