• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Popted2

He/Him
Ok so that is the issue Kazuma tier is 10-A physically and higher with the rest

but Kazuma is way more than just an 10-A i mean i know that sheer strenght is not is forte but he can actually kill the Giant Toads with just his sword as demonstrated in the series( tough after one person was been eated alive) and the toads are more than just 10-A

So Kazuma tier should be revisioned.

well he use a knife-little sword, Chunchunmaru and even the arrows can damage them

Well, most big things can be cut with blades. A spearsman could take down an elephant with the right positioning. Still, he should get 9-B through weapons then.

a Toad also tanked a God Blow from Aqua in the first episode, maybe help

now his dura has Kazuma demonstrate to be able to tank attacks of this level?

one thing for example is when took a beating from Aqua, Megumin and Darkness

another one was when he partially tank a Shockwave/ explosion from Megumin in the movie

Technically left the wiki, but just wanna say that the anime isn't canon and even random dudes could battle Kazuma.
Also even in latest volumes a manaless Megumin can casually overpower him and he considered her strong enough to kill him; despite Toads overpowering her without trying.

If he gets a tier upgrade, it would be through weapons only; and only for AP.

Good to have you back even if it's temporary, Akuto.

Anywho, I disagree with the CRT for reasons above.

then i will close it since Kazuma will still be a 10-A...... how can i do that?

Well, the fact that he has a dagger and bows would mean he could get 9-C for a tier as well with those weapons.

Kazuma's like leagues stronger than any normal human but he's stuck at low physical stats due to his level cap so someone who actually actually levels up even if they're a caster is stronger than him.

The toads just have a resistance to blunt damage which is why they tanked Aqua's attack. Swords would be able to easily subdue them.

Back