• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Huh? But gojo specifically states that you yourself can break through it via sheer physical force without needing someone else

Where does he say that, I'm not reading it in the Gojo vs Jogo fight (ha), so I'm not sure where such a statement would be?

unknown.png

and yeah its in the gojo vs jogo fight

That only shows that one of the only ways to deal with Domain Expansion is to somehow escape, but he also adds its usual impossible and adds no clarification on how you are meant to escape. While later explanations from some knowledgeable Jujutsu sorcerers state that its pretty much impossible to get out of a Domain Expansion without using another Domain Expansion.

Nothing showed any evidence of 'you can breakout through sheer force' like you said.

That only shows that one of the only ways to deal with Domain Expansion is to somehow escape, but he also adds its usual impossible and adds no clarification on how you are meant to escape. While later explanations from some knowledgeable Jujutsu sorcerers state that its pretty much impossible to get out of a Domain Expansion without using another Domain Expansion.

Nothing showed any evidence of 'you can breakout through sheer force' like you said.
But the illustration has the stick dude seemingly blast through the DE idk

Plus I think in the mahito fight, someone states that you can break through the DE, its just easier to destroy it from the outside than the inside thats why yuji was able to break through it, I mean regardless calamity dude is 10-A so he's not breaking through a DE

Just read through the whole Mahito unlocks Domain Expansion fight and Mahito evolution fight. Nothing.

It states that resistance is build up on the inside cause its meant to lock the target, whilst entering is much simpler. Kinda indicates that the user tries to keep you in from the inside but not from entering. and also it does say that both sides does have a resistance, its just that the outside has a weakear resistance than the one inside
unknown.png

unknown.png

Anyways voting incon, since neither of them can touch the other

I see, although I noticed this wiki may not always be correct.
It doesn't really matter. Versus threads only use stuff that's on the profiles, not the possible abilities (or in this scenario, tier) that the character might or should have. If you think Tooru is somehow 1-A, then make a CRT about it with scans and good explanations.

It doesn't really matter. Versus threads only use stuff that's on the profiles, not the possible abilities (or in this scenario, tier) that the character might or should have. If you think Tooru is somehow 1-A, then make a CRT about it with scans and good explanations.
I see, but isn´t this theoretically downplaying certain characters ? Some characters scale different than whatever they have listed on their profile, for example, I think Gaunter O´Dimm scales a lot higher than it´s stated, or Rimuru.

Some characters do have outdated tiers or missing abilities, yea. But Gaunter and Rimuru are different because the supporters are either very busy (either because of real life stuff or they're collecting feats for rimuru or some other verse), or because they vanished from the face of the earth like with the Witcher.
also a lot of people were either neutral or disagreed with upgrading gaunter to tier 1 so whatever

Some characters do have outdated tiers or missing abilities, yea. But Gaunter and Rimuru are different because the supporters are either very busy (either because of real life stuff or they're collecting feats for rimuru or some other verse), or because they vanished from the face of the earth like with the Witcher.
also a lot of people were either neutral or disagreed with upgrading gaunter to tier 1 so whatever
Makes sense, I´m new in here, so sorry, I actually just created account for this debate, because it punched me in eyes seeing Tooru vs Gojo ending incon. 💀

If you have an issue with what profiles say. You're allowed, in fact it's encouraged, to gather up scans or what not (evidence - the sauce, you get the point), and create a CRT to change or fix it. If you're right and your proposition is accepted, the profile's can be updated accordingly.

Back