• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
D
Dante can get past Infinity because he has 2-3 layers of spatial resistance.......and all demons have dealt with that sort of stuff.

Dante does not have resistance to Power Null but it only nullifies techniques not demonic energy.....forcing Dante into pure physical fight.

Dante has 4D soul hax and soul resistance so he only needs to tag Gojo once to kill him.

Dante resists almost all haxxes from Gojo, mind manip, matter hax, death hax, probability hax, etc...

Wincon for Gojo:- Seems to have AP advantage, and Attack Reflection (and info analysis I think??) in his favour and he needs to use it FAST to incap Dante before he evolves via Accelerated Dev and Reactive Evolution.

Wincon for Dante:- Excellent swordsman, H2H combatant, and Gunslinger. Reactive Evolution, Accelerated Dev, and needs to only tag Gojo once with his 4D soul hax on his physical attacks.
Dante resist death hax? never knew this.

I thought Beasthead ability just give you precog?
Lol....its stupid broken.....fatehax, reality warping, matter hax, soul absorption, petrification, size manip, precog and retrocog, 5D cosmic awareness, possession, biology manip, telepathy, space-time manip, BFR, resistance to power null, reactive power lvl and a few more...law hax, gravity manip, and other standard demon stuff......🤣🤣

Lol....its stupid broken.....fatehax, reality warping, matter hax, soul absorption, petrification, size manip, precog and retrocog, 5D cosmic awareness, possession, biology manip, telepathy, space-time manip, BFR, resistance to power null, reactive power lvl and a few more...law hax, gravity manip, and other standard demon stuff......🤣🤣
....5D cosmic awarness... WHAT HOW

Ok so I re read the vol 02, except for death manipulation, other hax are there.

Can ypu give me the scan where death manipulation in novel?

Back