• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not really sure if this will work but eh, why not at least try, right ?

They were all expecting a new Otsutsuki arrive on earth sooner or later, but when the aliens showed up on a giant purple ship, they knew it was something else, someone who wan't interested in Chakra Fruits or something, but only in a good fight, his name was Lord Boros. Naruto is too busy fighting the Ramen guy, so Sasuke takes the job

- Boruto Sasuke (Scales to 400 exatons), higher with Susanoo Vs Meteoric Burst Boros (Baseline Low 5-B)

- Speed isn't equal (Sasuke scales higher than 2.11 C while Boros scales to casual Saitama who's 4.35 C)

- They are in character, Sasuke wants to defend the Earth and Boros wants his famous good fight

Last edited:
Sasuke is too much for Boros and even for any characters in OPM. His hax is just too OP. Something like genjutsu will instantly end this fight.

Well, for Boruto Sasuke that is, I used Shinden Sasuke that actually does use genjutsu, even opened with it against Chino

Maybe Boruto Sasuke is better ? He gets a upgrade in AP, but loses the Genjustu Start

Sasuke will just spam body switch thingy mabob whenever things get dicey.

Also seeing how this is Shinden Sasuke and not Boruto Sasuke, Genjutsu is definitely an option here

How can Sasuke get by Boros' regen
He can just seal him with a Chibaku Tensei.

Also it likely won't take him long to figure out that he needs to destroy the core to nullify his regeneration tbf.
If Sarada could notice it with her regular Sharingan, then Sasuke absolutely will thanks to his EMS.

Also I think Amaterasu can actually really neg Boros. He'll continuously regenerate, but he'll also be continuously taking burn damage from Amaterasu because it won't be extinguished.

lol im confused asf iirc Lord Boros(OPM) doesn't have a special core like Boro (boruto) i think you're talking about his ship or one of his minions,

he has flat out High-mid regen

I don't remember him having it tbh. I also find it weird that if he has a core that if it is destroyed, he can't regenerate. It should be mentioned somewhere on his profile, like in his weakness section for example (Like Melzalgard). I assume he didn't have that weakness because it was brought up and rejected or something.

Boros's regen isn't infinite, it's dependant on his stamina, which is pretty pathetic as shown during his fight with Saitama, it's even listed as a weakness on his profile.

Boros does not scale to saitama's speed, he must upscale since he is above 90% c, though I am not sure. So sasuke should be faster.

Boros does not scale to saitama's speed, he must upscale since he is above 90% c, though I am not sure. So sasuke should be faster.
He does, his FTL end is there because he surprised Saitama with his speed, while non surprised Saitama performed the 4 C feat

I'll unequalize speed then, Boros will have both AP and speed on his side

Isn't Amaterasu rather slow? I remember Nagato pushing away Amaterasu with his Shinra Tensei and Naruto using a chakra blob coat to keep his body away from contact. Boros should either be able to push Amaterasu away with his energy projection or simply cut off the affected piece of flesh and then regenerate. I mean Raikage A also cut off his own arm that was affected by Amaterasu. Furthermore, I think Boros should be able to free himself from Chibaku Tensei. A nearly transformed Yang-half Kurama already broke through one and Itachi/Bee/Naruto destroyed one by simply targeting the core with a explosion. Genjutsu hacks and Soul Extraction however seem to work against Boros. I can't think of a counterargument in that regard.

Isn't Amaterasu rather slow? I remember Nagato pushing away Amaterasu with his Shinra Tensei and Naruto using a chakra blob coat to keep his body away from contact. Boros should either be able to push Amaterasu away with his energy projection or simply cut off the affected piece of flesh and then regenerate. I mean Raikage A also cut off his own arm that was affected by Amaterasu. Furthermore, I think Boros should be able to free himself from Chibaku Tensei. A nearly transformed Yang-half Kurama already broke through one and Itachi/Bee/Naruto destroyed one by simply targeting the core with a explosion. Genjutsu hacks and Soul Extraction however seem to work against Boros. I can't think of a counterargument in that regard.
sasukes chibaku tensei makes you the core so theres nothing to blow up
naruto knows the technique so when he saw sasuke focusing on a spot he put up a defense for it and nagato pushed it off him after it knocked him down

Back