• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sasuke at that point is still only 8-C. Bakugou is At Least High 8-C. In terms of power, this is a stomp in favor of Bakugou. Considering pre-timeskip Sasuke hadn't gotten good with genjutsu or learned any of his more versatile/exotic eye-abilities, I'd say Bakugou stomps due to tier-difference.

At this point in time, Bakugou DOES have higher AP and Durability, but Sasuke is still smarter and more likely to take advantage of a hot-headed foe like Bakugou. Sure, Bakugou is smart, but he still mainly rushes in swinging, whereas Sasuke, in this given situation, is more likely to try playing it smart rather then rushing into a abttle where he will almost certainly lose.

However, as soon as Bakugou decides to throw out his huge explosion with his gauntlets, I do think he'll win, as they affect a HUGE area all at once.

Still siding with bakugou with high difficulty.

This is just sad. You people seriously think Bakugo beats Sasuke? Sharingan allows him to read and react to his movement (not like it would be hard). Sasuke is faster than Bakugo since he mimiced Lee's speed (who would be faster than 10% Full Cowl, which Bakugo has trouble with). Chidori can easily pierce Bakugo and Curse Mark just adds to why Sasuke stomps him hard.

i think 3 tomoe sasuke should be able to take it, he was able to deal with narutos rage fighting style which is similar to how bakugo swings, the only problem should be the huge aoe attacks, but if sasuke gets some ditance and lands a chidori he should take it

He really does. Chidori would be the end of Bakugo (not to mention Sharingan, Curse Mark and his speed matching both Lee's and 1-Tailed Naruto)

Well

A. Necro

And B. Sasuke got upgraded.

This needs to be closed cause it's a stomp

But necros don't work on vs threads. A staff member has told me before

Back