• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
1. This Sasuke is probably equal to or faster than Wolverine, but has no real way to do lasting damage to him. Sasuke loses unless he can use Curse Mark stage 2, then he has a chance.

2. This Sasuke is faster, stronger and more versatile than wolverine. He can use Kirin, and the Sword of Kusanagi to put wolverine down. Sasuke wins 7/10.

3. Taka Sasuke can blitz Wolverine if he wanted, or just burn him with amaterasu.

Unoriginalturkey said:
1. This Sasuke is probably equal to or faster than Wolverine, but has no real way to do lasting damage to him. Sasuke loses unless he can use Curse Mark stage 2, then he has a chance.
2. This Sasuke is faster, stronger and more versatile than wolverine. He can use Kirin, and the Sword of Kusanagi to put wolverine down. Sasuke wins 7/10.

3. Taka Sasuke can blitz Wolverine if he wanted, or just burn him with amaterasu.
Sasuke Hurting a SS level durabilty Wolverine? Nah bruh it's inconcluvise becasue sasuke can't put down logan in any round (or in any situation for that matter) and neither can logan (unles it's four horsemen logan then he stomps)

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Unoriginalturkey said:

Sasuke Hurting a SS level durabilty Wolverine? Nah bruh it's inconcluvise becasue sasuke can't put down logan in any round (or in any situation for that matter) and neither can logan (unles it's four horsemen logan then he stomps)
Well I believe that only his Adamantium skeleton is SS durability, but his flesh should be much much MUCH less. Also the OP says "They can win by any method," so genjutsu is plausible, and Shippuden Sasuke and beyond does use genjutsu now and then. Lastly, Amaterasu is supposed to be the flames from hell that burn hotter than the sun (whether you believe the databooks or not), and I believe that Hulk was incapacitated by Ghost Riders flames once right?

Anyway that's my opinion.

Well Sasuke can trap him in a Genjutsu long enough to thrown him into a body of water deep enough and Wolverine won't be coming back from that. He'll stay brain dead unless someone removes him the water. Also he's susceptible against electricity, and Sasuke has plenty of that. He can paralyze him with it, and drown him.

Unoriginalturkey said:
Unoriginalturkey said:

Well I believe that only his Adamantium skeleton is SS durability, but his flesh should be much much MUCH less. Also the OP says "They can win by any method," so genjutsu is plausible, and Shippuden Sasuke and beyond does use genjutsu now and then. Lastly, Amaterasu is supposed to be the flames from hell that burn hotter than the sun (whether you believe the databooks or not), and I believe that Hulk was incapacitated by Ghost Riders flames once right?
Wolverine once regened from nothing but bones, and he has Psionic Resistance, so genjustu wouldn't be really that much of an option, hyperbole and nope

ScarletFirefly said:
Well Sasuke can trap him in a Genjutsu long enough to thrown him into a body of water deep enough and Wolverine won't be coming back from that. He'll stay brain dead unless someone removes him the water. Also he's susceptible against electricity, and Sasuke has plenty of that. He can paralyze him with it, and drown him.
Sasuke wouldn't know he's weakness to drowing unless he had prep which he doesn't, and like i said above, logan has Psionic Resistance so genjustu wouldn't be that much affected and i doubt you could paralyze logan at all

Sasuke will realize that Logan can regen after a couple of exchanges and will likely try it. Doesn't really matter that he has Psionic Resistance. Genjutsu is not a mental attack like the ones of Proff.X and the like. It manipulates the flow of chakra in your brain to manipulate your senses.

Also Logan would probably get paralyzed for a short time since his metal skeleton will only amplify Sasuke's Chidori

Unoriginalturkey said:
Unoriginalturkey said:

Wolverine once regened from nothing but bones, and he has Psionic Resistance, so genjustu wouldn't be really that much of an option, hyperbole and nope
Hyperbole or not, Amaterasu flames are clearly superior to normal flames, as shown When Itachi overpowered Sasuke's fireball, despite his normal fireball proving insufficient. The Amaterasu flames were also hot enough to (along with the Dragon Flame Jutsu) heat up the atmosphere enough to change the weather within 2 minutes tops. Also I don't know how high Logans Psionic Resistance is, but I know that Sasuke's genjutsu was stated by Danzo to be only slightly inferior to the Tsukuyomi, and only because it fails to distort the victims perception of time. I'll take your word for it though. Lastly I swear I saw Hulk get burned, I'll have to look into it.

I doubt it, logan dosen't have any type of spirtual energy to maniplate do there goes genjustu...

If a lightning bolt from Thor and Storm couldn't stop Logan, why do you think sasuke should?

Back