• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well this goes the same way as raizel vs naruto raizel wins because of blood manipulation hax. Sasuke has far more dc than raizel but it doesnt mean anything when raizel can just look at sasuke and make his blood explode.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Well this goes the same way as raizel vs naruto raizel wins because of blood manipulation hax. Sasuke has far more dc than raizel but it doesnt mean anything when raizel can just look at sasuke and make his blood explode.
the speed is similar, and unlike naruto sasuke can teleport, wouldnt this make the fight a lot harder for raizel? being caught in amaterasu wouldnt kill him directly but take a lot of his stamina and energy to keep healing, also, there is the soul-steal power which would be possible with one touch, and sasuke can teleport :)

GreatestSin said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
the speed is similar, and unlike naruto sasuke can teleport, wouldnt this make the fight a lot harder for raizel? being caught in amaterasu wouldnt kill him directly but take a lot of his stamina and energy to keep healing, also, there is the soul-steal power which would be possible with one touch, and sasuke can teleport :)
You are right the teleportation would definetly allow sasuke to survive a lot longer than naruto but eventually he would get caught. I mean raizel can also read minds so he would eventually know where sasuke is gonna teleport to and then catch him with his blood control making him unable to move and then its over for sasuke.

Naw, blood control is an NLF argument when you are considering someone who now has a massive DC advantage over Raizel.

Also, Sasuke's best feat with Naruto is basically telekinesis...yeah, blood control is very NLF.

This is basically a stomp in Sasuke's favor.

Alakabamm said:
Naw, blood control is an NLF argument when you are considering someone who now has a massive DC advantage over Raizel.
Also, Sasuke's best feat with Naruto is basically telekinesis...yeah, blood control is very NLF.

This is basically a stomp in Sasuke's favor.
I dont know about NLF, Dc and durability are irrelevant when it comes to hax. The arguement could be made that raizel has never used his blood control on someone above his level which is true but he has used it on people on his level as for above that will never happen as no one in noblesse is above raizel's, at least not yet anyway. Controlling blood is hax to my knowledge and hax>dc, you would have to prove it wouldnt work on sasuke.

No, you extending the argument that it works on people on his level to people above his level is what is considered NLF. Whenever you extend any type of argument without a significant warrant, that is NLF. It is precisely what you are doing.

Since you are making a positive claim, the burden of proof is on you. I will not repeat this.

Alakabamm said:
No, you extending the argument that it works on people on his level to people above his level is what is considered NLF. Whenever you extend any type of argument without a significant warrant, that is NLF. It is precisely what you are doing.
Since you are making a positive claim, the burden of proof is on you. I will not repeat this.
The power to control blood is a power that bypasses durabilty having superior durabilty or dc is irrelevant as it bypasses durabilty. I said he has used it on people on his level because if i said he has been shown to have blood manipulation you would probably say it was on fodder characters so i said that to show he can use it on higher characters.But again his ability bypasses durabity so the burden of proof is not on me but you to prove sasuke has resistance to having his blood manipulated.

Saying it bypasses durability is also NLF.

You have not given me proof it works on characters higher than him in DC/durability so that it discarded.

Again, you are making all these claims but you have really no evidence. All I am doing is saying "you don't have evidence for any of this" and your response is to repeat it. You're not even arguing at all.

This is going nowhere you clearly arent going to change your mind on this and it will just be a circular arguement.You say he hasnt shown the ability to manipulate the blood of higher tier characters and i say he can.He has never been shown to do it on higher tier characters because he has never fought anyone above his level which you are saying is proof he cant do it. And i will again say the way his power works bypasses durabilty because its an internal attack not an external one to which you will disagree with.Anyway this isnt gonna go anywhere I leave this up to the others to decide i have a lot of work to do.

There is no circular argument, you have met nothing close to the burden of proof. There is a reason that Raizel's profile does not have "bypasses durability" on it.

"I say he can" -> not evidence, that's your claim

Alakabamm said:
There is no circular argument, you have met nothing close to the burden of proof. There is a reason that Raizel's profile does not have "bypasses durability" on it.
"I say he can" -> not evidence, that's your claim
I dont see how what i am saying is an NLF here you are saying he cant manipulate the blood of higher characters and i am saying the ability to manipulate blood itself allows him to do so. This is no different than if say raizel were to use telepathy on say idk goku. Telepathy is an ability that allows someone to bypass durabilty by instead of physically attacking someone it attacks their minds its the same thing here he isnt gonna physically attack sasuke he is attacking the blood inside of him and unless you have been shown to have say in the goku case mind control resistance or in this case blood control resistance its gonna work regardless of durablity.I think when your thinking of bypassing durability you think it to be something like saint seiya's atomic manipulation hax where it doesnt neccessarily have to be.

No, you are making a positive claim. Your claim is that he can manipulate Sasuke's blood. I am saying that your claim has no warrant, which it doesn't. I am not arguing the inverse. Please take note of this.

Telepathy is far different from blood or bodily manipulation. Atomic manipulation is also far different.

Anyways, I already showed before that Sasuke has massive amounts of TK-like ability, blood manipulation being a mere application of TK. Even if you somehow came up with a scan showing that he can manipulate characters on Sasuke's level, his own TK negates anything.

We disagree on a fundamental level then which is why i said this isnt gonna go anywhere. And you just contradicted yourself you said telepathy is different from blood manipulation and then you said its merely an application of tk which is it? Anyway i have made my stance here, i only used the telepathy example to illustrate why blood manipulation would work regardless of durability. I think it is an ability that allows the user to bypass durability as it is an internal attack that manipulates the blood of the enemy just like mind control is an internal attack that manipulates the mind of the enemy.

TK = telekinesis, not telepathy.

and I don't agree with the assertion that it bypasses durability. If it bypasses durability, then Raizel would have just oneshot all of the werewolves at the same time, without the need for a blood field. Same goes for Erga.

Alakabamm said:
TK = telekinesis, not telepathy.
and I don't agree with the assertion that it bypasses durability. If it bypasses durability, then Raizel would have just oneshot all of the werewolves at the same time, without the need for a blood field. Same goes for Erga.
Raizel doesnt use it more often because of pis and cis as as you said he would one shot everyone if he did,I mean in every fight he has been in so far he could have one-shotted his opponents if he just just used his blood phoenix off the bat same thing here.When raizel fought muzaka he clearly had no intentions of killing him as evident in the ova he didnt use his blood phoenix not even once so if he wanted him dead he would be dead.Its been stated that erga's blood manipulation is inferior to raizel and she has never demonstrated that she can control blood,she can use blood fields but she has never been shown to control the blood of other people.What i think is raizel is just plagued by pis as he is is forced to exert himself unneccessarily in order to progress the plot and exploit his weakness of been drained from using his soul to use his powers.So here is what i think an ic character raizel wont resort to his blood manipulation as much as he should but a bloodlusted raizel with pis and cis off would which clearly isnt the one in this match so i guess sasuke wins then.

You guys should probably not take all noblesse scans seriously for calcs since the author screws up with perspectives and makes the minuscule island the noblesse reside in look like a continent

Eh looking Up the stats,sasuke is atleast 2-3 times faster and can one shot with 5000 different things,this match is pure spite.

sasuke can win via hax as : genjutsu , amaterasu , ability of rinegan ...honest , sasuke is stronger than naruto if not plot armor

Alakabamm is correct. We have never seen Rai use his blood manipulation on anyone near Sasukes level, at all. So, until we see some evidence that supports your claim that he wins due to Blood Manipulation, "I say he can" is not evidence whatsoever.

Back