• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Lucis Caelum Vs Noctis of The Uchiha Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noctis vs Sasuke

Post Ravus Fight Noctis

High 6-A Sasuke

Speed Equalized

Who Wins?

Noctis:6

Sasuke:1

Inconclusive:2

Noctis-render
Sasuke

Sasuke images
Noctis

I guess Sasuke can win if he manages to cast Amaterasu or Genjutsu first.

Inconclusive,since Noctis scales from 1 exatonns and Sasuke is around 6 petatonns or even lower,lol.

Noctis can just BFR Sasuke or Absorb his Life Force, Sasuke has no answer for that, in game he can BFR anyone, including his friends, even them being MHS+

Aaaaaand Noctis' 1 Exaton Barrier Creation can protect him from almost everything from the Uchiha

Still does not defend him fron being genjutsud. And yes Sasuke does it in character. Not to a huge level but enough to cause distractions and make enemies misstep.

Sasuke will die if he tries to go challange Noctis,Sasuke can dodge Noctis's attacks via Sharingan but still Noctis will kill him with a single hit and Sasuke's chanses are only Amaterasu and Genjutsu.

Even with Genjutsu, it's not as though Noctis is stuck in some kind of parallel world. In particular since Sasuke only uses it for distractions. Noctis has far better hax than Sasuke, in addition to the AP advantage. I also can't really see Sasuke being able to have a decent way around most of Noctis' summons. In particular if Noctis summons the one which can instafreeze.

Amaterasu can also be blocked/dodged, and has been on various occasions. It's not as though it's going to materialize past a barrier. Otherwise Naruto's and B's bijuu cloaks would have been useless against it. The Raikage has also dodged it so it's not as big a threat as the genjutsu here. In particular since Noctis' summons would make it difficult for Sasuke to keep his attention on just Noctis.

And Noctis doesn't warp and put a sword through Sasuke's chest first?

Sasuke's genjutsu requires eye contact and Noctis is constantly teleporting.

"The Raikage has also dodged it so it's not as big a threat"

Unfortunetly for Sasuke raikage was one of the fastest characters in the serie,was definetly faster than Sasuke,and in this fight speed is equal.

Noctis teleports only to the place where he throws his sword if i don't forget.Sasuke casts genjutsu or amaterasu immediatley as soon as Noctis teleports,Sasuke is smart enough to realize that Noctis teleports to his weapon.

@Dzhindholia

With the Armiger Arsenal and Armiger Unleashed he doesn't have that restriction. If it comes down to the point where they're both pulling out the big guns, you can bet that Noctis will start warping all over the place.

Like so.

True, but this means that the attack speed is also equal, meaning that Noctis is still able able to dodge it by your own logic. It also doesn't address his barrier either. His warp spam also makes it less of an issue.

True, Sasuke is no fool. But if the sword is thrown directly at his chest, is he going to crane his neck down at an impossible angle to look at where it will end up? Sasuke will likely dodge, not to mention that Noctis can make multiple weapons at once so as to mix up where he will appear from.

Once again, I'll stress his summons, not even looking into Noctis' BFR, life absorption, and gravity haxes. His summons are a bit too much for Sasuke to casually deal with. I mentioned the instafreeze already. As well as the fact that summons like Leviathan are simply massive and would work to more than redirect Sasuke's attention. Combined with someone who will be warping all over the place and can one shot him means that Noctis will win far more times than Sasuke.

I am not sure how this fight goes,i voted inconclusive since Noctis is way stronger and Sasuke still has a chance,depends on who hits first.

Amaterasu is kinda instant,it doesn't have a travel speed,Raikage noticed how amaterasu was formating via his reflexes and dodged.

sasuke can switch places with one of noctis weapoms at the last moment to close the distance and catch noctis off guard since he doesnt know about Rinnegan and even deal a finishing blow and even absorb his enery or soul. Im still inconclusive

However, absorbing his soul is not instant. And, once again, none of that addresses Noctis' summons, all of whom can one shot Sasuke, one via hax, the others via sheer AP.

Also, when has Sasuke, in character, switched places with a weapon that wasn't his own? I honestly just cannot recall him doing that. I don't think he does that with his own weapons iirc.

Amateratsu being instant and taking time to form is literally a contradiction. Being instant means that no time passes between its inception and its conclusion, which is not the case here. If it was instant, people like Naruto, B, and Gaara wouldn't be able to react to it. Characters with measurable speed cannot react to something that is instant by sheer definition of what an instant is. Amateratsu is not instant and can be, has been, dodged and blocked.

I'm also unsure how Sasuke will manage to land a finishing blow when he has to land several just to hurt Noctis in the first place. Noctis is the one who can luckily one shot here, not Sasuke.

Isn't this the guy that stomped Toneri or something?

In any case, I'm voting Noctis for Litentric's reasons. Sasuke's scaled to 4 petatons, so Noctis can one-shot off the bat - he can't even hurt him - and Sasuke's also badly outhaxxed.

Noct FRA. Litentric has spelled it out for the most part. Sasuke is outgunned and out haxxed.

Also, Sasuke's Teleporation isn't something he can do forever, He can only use it so many times before he has to wait for it to recharge. So if Sasuke tries matching Noct in teleporation, he's going to come up short.

Also, don't forget that Noct can phase through attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back