• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Lucis Caelum Vs Noctis of The Uchiha Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
RapidMotorcycle19 said:
If there are no votes for Sasuke, this can be added right away
No, if there's no votes for inconclusive and sasuke, it can be added immediately.

If Noctis is 1 exaton, the AP difference alone makes it a stomp.

Sasuke's 4 petatons. The difference between them is about 250 times if I'm getting it correctly. And Noctis outhaxxes him terribly. This is a stomp match. Also, Sasuke isn't Itachi. Genjutsu shouldn't be used as the crux of an argument for him in any match at all.

Litentric Teon said:
Also, when has Sasuke, in character, switched places with a weapon that wasn't his own? I honestly just cannot recall him doing that. I don't think he does that with his own weapons iirc.
Sasuke did that with Sakura's flak jacket, forced one of Madara's Limbo clones to switch places with the real one, switched places with Shin Uchiha in the Sarada chapters... He can switch places with anything, but the ability has a 1 minute cooldown.

Sasuke did that with Sakura's flak jacket, forced one of Madara's Limbo clones to switch places with the real one, switched places with Shin Uchiha in the Sarada chapters... He can switch places with anything, but the ability has a 1 minute cooldown.

Aaaaaaaand the Amenotejikara (the name of the Switching techinique) requires Rinnegan, this is EMS Sasuke

Dante Demon Killah said:
OP never stated it was EMS Sasuke. SBA uses the strongest version of each character, so this *is* Rinnegan Sasuke. And yes, "War Arc" covers both EMS and Rinnegan Sasuke, so that isn't specific enough.

Regardless, I'm not voting, I'm just pointing out the flaw in Litentric's reasoning.

Dante Demon Killah said:
Well, we have that render, and that's EMS Sasuke
-shrug-
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't remember reading in SBA that the render being used is the version being used, but whatever. This thread's kind of a shitshow any way you look at it.

Well, I think this is kinda a stomp

Multi Continent is very wide tier, it happens much weaker characters to be listed in the same Tier as much stronger characters

KT = Kiloton = 1000 Tons of TNT

MT = Megaton = 1000 Kilotons

GT = Gigaton = 1000 Megatons

TT = Teraton = 1000 Gigatons

PT = Petaton = 1000 Teratons

ET = Exaton = 1000 Petatons

1 Exaton = 1000 petatons

So, Noctis is 1000 Petatons, and Sasuke only 4, this makes Noctis 250 times stronger then Sasuke

And, this diference it's the same about Megatons and Gigatons, if we consider Noctis as a 1 Gigaton Character, Sasuke would be a 4 Megaton Character

And this, my friends, it's the difference of a Large Mountain Level Character (1 Gigaton) to a Small City Level Character (4 Megatons)

The gap would be the same: 250 times

So, if Noctis is a Baseline Large Mountain Level, Sasuke would be a Small City Level threat for him, and Noctis is even more Haxxed, muuuuch more

And if Large Mountain Level Well-Haxed Characters can't fight a Small City Level Non-Haxed Character because it's a Stomp, so is this fight, if this is EMS Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back