• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
SBA
Speed equal
First Key for Sasha
Last Key for Gojo

vs

This time Gojo getting cooked instead of turning into Kitkat
gojo-i-will-win.gif

Gojo's only Wincon here is Unlimited Hollow Purple. But dude gets smoked before that with Sasha's Magic Eyes. Voting Sasha. Even fodders in MG can resist information dump so I will not gonna bother with addressing the domain thing.

Gojo's only Wincon here is Unlimited Hollow Purple. But dude gets smoked before that with Sasha's Magic Eyes. Voting Sasha. Even fodders in MG can resist information dump so I will not gonna bother with addressing the domain thing.
He has no win-cons. Read her resistance section.

Even fodders in MG can resist information dump so I will not gonna bother with addressing the domain thing.
Are you referring to writing information directly into their mind with <Teles>? I won't call that a resistance but all that does is cause pain for them.

Anyway voting for Sasha. She isn't averse to using her eyes as a first move but on the off chance she doesn't start with it, her attacks gets stopped by infinity, she analyzes it's nature then power nulls Gojo and puts him to sleep since death isn't a necessary wincon here and I don't think she has the AP to harm him physically.
Overall, Sasha is more likely to use her eyes than Gojo is to whip out hollow purple or infinite void.

Are you referring to writing information directly into their mind with <Teles>? I won't call that a resistance but all that does is cause pain for them.

Anyway voting for Sasha. She isn't averse to using her eyes as a first move but on the off chance she doesn't start with it, her attacks gets stopped by infinity, she analyzes it's nature then power nulls Gojo and puts him to sleep since death isn't a necessary wincon here and I don't think she has the AP to harm him physically.
Overall, Sasha is more likely to use her eyes than Gojo is to whip out hollow purple or infinite void.
I'm talking about collar thing.

The application is the same as existence erasure, which has resistance to.
Tbf, resisting an ability with a similar effect doesn't mean you can res something else like it if the process and mechanics behind it are totally different and incomparable. It's the same as being able to res Mind Control from like Poison Ivy or the KLK chick (biological-brain type mind control), and then something like Mewtwo or Prof X whose mind control works less biologically and more in an abstract mental way, and then there's shit like Whitesnake which is just ******* weird?
Both might be mind control, but just having res to mind hax might not inherently cover both types.
dont matter tho gojo gets memed on

I was talking about Unlimeted HP which covers large area.
But he wouldn't get time activate Red and Blue anyway. Sasha eyes would just null them

Back