• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sargeras (WC) vs Son Goku. (Read the OP).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: Sargeras has been upgraded to 2-A at his peak, making this a mismatch and will be closed.

For the information regarding that, view this thread.

Meaning the Void Lords, who are infinitely superior to Sargeras would be higher than that, if they ever actually make appearance in WoW, i will be sure to add them.

Zianmoon2 said:
And lastly, if you talk about how sargeras was originally scared of the void lords and all that BS, that'd be like saying goku should've bowed down to demon king picolo during that battle he had at age 10/11. We're looking at these guys at their strongest, not during their weakest points. Sargeras wins by hax, power, speed, intellegance, and...litterally everything else. Also, I don't think sargeras is 3b worthy, I'd say he's more or less 2C-2A worthy, maybe even 1D/1B.
The void lords are stronger than Sargeras. The "void lords" fought in-game are nothing like the ones in lore, and the lore versions are the strongest characters in WC. They themself cannot manifest into the WC universe because they are too big, and send in the Old Gods as their pawns, who managed to give the Titans trouble. The void lords are likely 2-C/2-B, Sargeras should stay where he is, but as I said earlier, he still beats Goku.
Welp, his peak has changed. :I...hmm

Preds43 said:
That upgrade though. Also, if the void lords are infinitly superior towards sargeras, what tier does that make them?! 1-A? 0? I want to know.
High 2-A, we have no knowledge if they're upper dimensional, as is, they just have infinite 4D power.

OP has been edited.

Someone calculate the votes.

Holy crap, this is slaughter! Someone call the Police department! We have a gone goku, and a smirking Sargeras! Now Sargeras can be used in way more battles!

Ok, with sargeras getting a MASSIVE ass 2-A buff, along with the fact that Goku has SSJB with kaio-ken in the mix now. I'm going to makes a pretty long post as to why both could win or lose.

But first off, the winner is EASILY sargeras. However, that's due to a few reasons, not just 1.

1. Goku has known issues about lowering his guard, while giving his opponents second chances. He's to soft, and he's too...good hearted. Sargeras' mission is to destroy ALL life, if he looks at a lifeform trying to fight him, he'll have no trouble giving him/her a taste of the legions might. So...goku is clearly lost here.

2. Ki is life energy. While that might not sound like too good a reason as to why sargeras should win, the affect gives this match a MASSIVE ASS TURN! A. Sargeras' legion has the ability to take away soul magics for themselves. Meaning, if someone were to use something such as KI towards a demon with their life energies and all that, they'd fail due to the legions soul drain abilities. And if his legion is able to do that, then..well...he has the power to drain souls as well.

3. Idc about what anyone has to say ANYMORE, sargeras 5v1d the GODS of the WC universe. He easily took down aman'thul (who is most likely the one that created all timelines and multiverses), while having enough power to create a fel-storm, ripping the physical bodies of the pantheon EASILY! And even though their spirits are now inside the keepers, they're inactive, and..well...norgannon (the titan that originally ran away with the souls), is 100% dead aswell. So...whoopidy ******* doo I guess. Goky has trouble standing against 1 god, so why comppare him to this guy?

4. he's a living flame world that is able to rip through reality, while destroying galaxies, while...most likely having the powers to destroy multiverse. And the only reason as to why he's not here yet..is because of the fact that his spirit is in the nether...waiting. Goku, while being able to cross from 3-B to 3-A, has no stand against guys like Zeno (2-C), and remember....sargeras as of NOW is 2-A. So....yeet.

Sargeras still wins by 100% hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back