• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sarah Kerrigan's Striking Strength.

Her storm feat is done via her psionic abilities. She can likewise amp her strikes and durability with Psionic Energy. Same energy, same potency.

Recently there was a thread about Storm feats and their scaling to striking strength,we can not scale AP to ST unless proven,I played only Wings of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm and did not see anything that justifies high 6-A ST.

"Recently there was a thread about Storm feats and their scaling to striking strength"

Link please. Closest I could find is a RWBY Thread questioning the lightning storm creation.

Plus, by that logic, we can't scale the AP of DB characters to their durability because they never showed it right? We can't scale All Might's AP to his durability since he's never showed it! Stuff like that.

DB characters could easily tank those attacks and ki works that way.All Might's AP scales to his durability cause without it he wouldve just broke himself with his own hits.

"Closest I could find is a RWBY Thread questioning the lightning storm creation"

Maby that is it.

We need more inputs here.I am not going to argue a lot without them.

So why don't you think they scale again? Because in the RWBY thread, it was agreed that lighting feats does indeed scale to AP if the same power source is used

Characters don't need multiple calcs to make a feat true. Instead, name me a time where Kerrigan was in a situation where she needed to continent wipe?

Akreious said:
Her storm feat is done via her psionic abilities. She can likewise amp her strikes and durability with Psionic Energy. Same energy, same potency.
This logic seems viable.

@Akreious

As I already said,I am not going to argue with you back and forth without a conclusion,let just wait for others.

IMO,one feat on that scale isn't enough,and especially storm feat.

The previous consensus was that storm feats do scale. No idea what you're talking about, you're like the only one that is against it at this point.

If one feat isn't enough, I guess DBS was never universal since the feat for 3-A happened once right? Zen'O isn't Low 2-C because he only erased IZ once right?

I don't care about DBZ or DBS now,the thing I care about is High 6-A St based on storm feat,a single feat non Xel Naga characters scale from.

That's the thing, you're literally strawmanning here. The Universe feat for Dragon Ball only happened once. I guess they don't scale by your logic right?

Kerrigan performed a High 6-A feat and immediately after in the Leviathan said she feels like she could tear worlds apart, and if she's High 6-A, wouldn't be untrue whatsoever. It's just that Amon could do it far easier, as Zurvan stated.

Again, the Storm is done via Psionic Energy she unleashed once she awakened. She uses this same Psionic Energy to amp her speed,durability and striking strength. It's not that I have to prove that other characters scale, YOU have to prove why her striking strength DOESN'T scale.

Kerrigan's telekinesis scales to her Striking Strength and Durability for the same reasons Star Wars characters do. As mentioned above, she can use her Psionic energy to enhance her strength, speed, and durability. Protoss such as Zeratul and Artanis also have similar abilities; as are the Hybrids of course. There was a time Zeratul physically wrestled against Kerrigan's TK and Kerrigan and Zeratul are also both capable of trading blows.

Kerrigan's telekinesis scales to her Striking Strength and Durability for the same reasons Star Wars characters do.

I know nothing about Star Wars but where was it stated that Kerrigan can enhance her casual physicall strikes with Psionic Energy?You say that she is always enhanced,right?

Back