• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since Boruto Ch.80 was released yesterday, Sarada has officially awakened her Mangekyō Sharingan. However, what makes Sarada's Mangekyō Sharingan different from all of the Uchiha's in the past, is that Sarada had awakened hers through positive emotions instead of negative emotions. As she had awakened it out of fear of losing someone and a desire to protect someone. Or you can just say the desire not to lose someone, and that person was Boruto. Sarada's Mangekyō Sharingan design resembles the sun, it's just like the sun on the flag from Hamura's Ōtsutsuki Clan of the main and branch families got into a civil war.

Because Sarada had awakened her Mangekyō Sharingan through positive emotions instead of negative emotions, it's currently unknown what effects or drawbacks Sarada will have with her Mangekyō Sharingan since she didn't awaken it out of negative emotions. In the past, the Uchihas had awakened their Mangekyō Sharingan through negative emotions.

What's the point of this thread? You could've just mentioned this in the Boruto thread instead of here lol
The point of this thread is to talk about Sarada's newly awakened Mangekyō Sharingan. And I only mention things in certain threads based on the person or item or specific ability or anything I am talking about.

Just stop. Sarada's MS has zero ability we must waiting for the timeskip.

Actually, the abilities were not shown. Because the chapter mainly focused on Boruto's escape and him being in Kawaki's position. We're gonna have to see Sarada's MS abilities later as currently, the manga is on a three-month hiatus. And we're gonna have to wait until the manga continues after the hiatus.

The point of this thread is to talk about Sarada's newly awakened Mangekyō Sharingan. And I only mention things in certain threads based on the person or item or specific ability or anything I am talking about.
Thats what the naruto genral is for. We talk about any topic naruto related. Crts are for stuff that should actually be changed

Sarada had awakened hers through positive emotions instead of negative emotions. As she had awakened it out of fear of losing someone and a desire to protect someone.
90% of the characters that awakened mangekyo awakened for this reason...

Thats what the naruto genral is for. We talk about any topic naruto related. Crts are for stuff that should actually be changed
Well, it's not against the rules to open a discussion about something specific about the work, it would only be a problem if it were a crt but now it has been moved to the right place.
🤷....

Well, it's not against the rules to open a discussion about something specific about the work, it would only be a problem if it were a crt but now it has been moved to the right place.
🤷....
I dident realize this wasent in the crt section. Theres nothing innately wrong with talking about it here. Its just not the most efficient way imo

If we did make a CRT, what would it even add, lol? Just a new picture, an "All Sharingan Abilities greatly enhanced" and a "higher with" key?

90% of the characters that awakened mangekyo awakened for this reason...
If you're talking about the facts that in the past the Uchiha had to awaken their MS due to negative emotions like anger, grief, hatred, and wanting revenge. Your right about that part.

Ada pissed me off she just comes in after doing the shit and says "oops I'm sorry but look I'm not going to kill you ok?" like she was talking about breaking a glass and not about having completely destroyed someone's life🤢

No, she did not. It was out of fear of losing Boruto and the desire to protect him.
no, its the grief they came from hearing that Naruto had been killed and what Boruto is currently going through, which is why she mentions that its unfair that it keeps happening to him.

no, its the grief they came from hearing that Naruto had been killed and what Boruto is currently going through, which is why she mentions that its unfair that it keeps happening to him.
Didn't Sumire tell her what Ada did? Sarada would later learn that Boruto is innocent.

Don’t want to necro, but worst awakening honestly. Her character is nothing more than a damsel in distress for boruto shipping. People want to act like she has a character and her own identity when she doesn’t. What identity does she even have? She also has to compete with her overwanked OP fanfiction esque blonde teammate and his edgy rival

Don’t want to necro, but worst awakening honestly. Her character is nothing more than a damsel in distress for boruto shipping. People want to act like she has a character and her own identity when she doesn’t. What identity does she even have? She also has to compete with her overwanked OP fanfiction esque blonde teammate and his edgy rival
You say this as if Mitsuki isn't already the best member.

Back