• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Santa Claus vs HST

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reindeer is capable of moving near the speed of light. This is the effect of what happens when they tackle a character at that speed, regardless of what Santa may be capable of. This is what happens . <- That is why the Infinite Mass Punch can be akin to it. And before saying anything about the characters from the HST versus speeds. Understand that these Reindeer are probably capable of stopping and moving on a dime thanks to the fact that Santa usually has to make quick stops (1.33 miliseconds) and then move once again at a constant rate without the effects having any issues on their bodies, they don't feel whiplash, don't feel any bad effects from doing so. So tackling a character at these speeds shouldn't be any problem. Even at half the speeds, any character who takes a tackle from them should be dead without even understanding what happened other than what would appear to be a bright flash of light, maybe with the color red. They won't be able to do anything about it though.

Mico09 said:
Shao Kahn can't even solo HST (As because it was included with the other animes but still.). And he is stronger than Santa so there you go.
Not to be rude, but that seems to be your only argument. At least says WHY Shao Khan't Solos HST.

Mico09 said:
Shao Kahn can't even solo HST (As because it was included with the other animes but still.). And he is stronger than Santa so there you go.
Shao Khan isn't a near luminal reindeer, though.

SaikouTouhou said:
Mico09 said:
Not to be rude, but that seems to be your only argument. At least says WHY Shao Khan't Solos HST.
I was talking about the other thread where someone started a vs thread where if Shao Kahn could solo those anime verses. Ill link the thread here: Thread:90710

Mico09 said:
SaikouTouhou said:
Mico09 said:
I was talking about the other thread where someone started a vs thread where if Shao Kahn could solo those anime verses. Ill link the thread here: Thread:90710
to me there is only 1 reason why shao kahn couldn't solo and thats because he got massively hypersonic reaction speed

GTgokussj4 said:
Mico09 said:
SaikouTouhou said:
Mico09 said:
to me there is only 1 reason why shao kahn couldn't solo and thats because he got massively hypersonic reaction speed
Who?

Mico09 said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Mico09 said:
SaikouTouhou said:
Mico09 said:
Who?
shao kahn he got massively hypersonic reaction

GTgokussj4 said:
Mico09 said:
GTgokussj4 said:
Mico09 said:
SaikouTouhou said:
Mico09 said:
Who?
shao kahn he got massively hypersonic reaction
Yeah cause in HST they've got Yhwach who is now at Sub-Relatavistic. So is the Mimihagi.

Mimihagi is an outlier, unless you can tell me how Ichigo who should have been around the same speed as Mimihagi is even capable of catching the smallest movement of Yhwach who is superior to him before becoming Soul King Incarnate.

I just stated why. You guys don't read do you? IT TOOK ICHIGO 9 HOURS TO DO WHAT MIMIHAGI DID! YHWACH BEFORE HIS UPGRADE SHOULD HAVE STILL BEEN SUPERIOR TO ICHIGO! YET ICHIGO WAS CAPABLE OF CATCHING AND COUNTERING HIS MOVEMENTS! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE IF HE'S A SUB-RELATIVISTIC BEING!

Hmmmm.... let's see here. Post-RG Ichigo = MHS possibly MHS+ and Yhwach Pre-Almightly and Pre-SK absorbtion and Yhwach Post-Almightly and Pre-SK absorbtion = MHS possibly MHS+.

Finally Yhwach Post-SK absorbtion and Mimihagi = Sub-Relativistic...

So my question when the hell did Ichigo keep up with Yhwach Post-SK absorbtion or Mimihagi....

@Skod

please do note whenever you make a thread that has the HST in it your thread will always be taken off topic no matter what you do

Ahem so what you're telling me is (I want to see a scan of this by the way so get ready) Mimihagi gained the power that Yhwach gained, even though it was nowhere in the vicinity of Yhwach who has only shown the ability to take said powers away (as well as give said powers to them, though this was never shown), while being in at least the same continent that the other characters were. Please show the scan showcasing when Mimihagi got said energy, I'd love to see it.

Oh and by the way. There was still no designated factor of time of which Ichigo was given in order to travel down, and he was falling which should have helped in gaining momentum to make it back down (if he used that momentum to speed up the process of descending that is which though logical may be incorrect). So again, your turn.

Oh and one more thing on that. We don't know the physical abilities of the Soul King either, the only thing he gives is the ability to utilize hax as far as we've seen. I'm not gonna argue with you on the mechanics of his abilities again, because we've already had that and it will never get resolved, but unless you can also show the relation of his strength, him getting enhanced physical abilities could also be considered an outlier.

So once again, your turn.

Why lock it, he wants to prove that Santa Claus is no match for Yhwach and his Alphabet Soup de Loop.

actually i am going to lock this under the reason for no Bleach vs battles and for it being off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back