• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Megumi becomes the Grinch and tries to destroy christmas.

In order to celebrate christmas, why not make Santa Claus's first match? (And since she's from chainsawman, it can only be Jujutsu Kaisen.)

Shibuya incident Megumi

Vs

Santa Claus Darkness pact (night)

SBA
Speed equalized
Battle takes place in a snowy mountain 01 hour before sunrise

Last edited:
Since SBA takes on the strongest versions of the characters in each key, we have Megumi being Low 7-B, which means he gets close and just kills her with one hit.

The process can be facilitated through Domain Expansion.

Santa's wincon is her or a Doll touching Megumi, what's Megumi's wincon (besides a Mahoraga-kamikaze)?

Domain Expansion
Lots and lots of bunnies
He would honestly just summon Shikigamis to protect him.
Domain Expansion is the worst thing to use on Santa, her power grows in the dark & no attacks in the darkness will work. It'll just leave him without his Technique.

Megumi is smart enough to not give a **** especially when its already night time.

or maybe the Shinigamis are enough tbh.

Santa does have quite a lot of puppets with decent mobility (not as useful in a mountain) who can coordinate and learn mid battle, not to mention a single graze on megumi's clothes means gg.
Granted, Megumi's shikigamis won't have any problem destroying them, but Santa herself has extremely fast high-mid as long as it's still night, so actually destroying her main body will be hard even with AP difference.

I was thinking of making the battle in an abandoned toy factory without light, but that might make it too onesided for Santa.

Santa's wincon is her or a Doll touching Megumi, what's Megumi's wincon (besides a Mahoraga-kamikaze)?
Megumi is exceptional at keeping people away from him with his summons, and his domain helps him do that to an even higher degree. I don't see her being able to get close too easily.

Megumi is exceptional at keeping people away from him with his summons, and his domain helps him do that to an even higher degree. I don't see her being able to get close too easily.
So Megumi can run away from Santa + the Doll Army for a while, but he can't keep that up for a long time. And again, casting his Domain is effectively suicide; he can't kill Santa within his Domain & he'll be left with no Technique.

How strong is the Santa physically?

wouldn't summoning the bunnies be enough to keep the danger away? Each of those hundreds of bunnies have CQC showings.

Would the Santa even be able to see the Shinigamis

Since SBA takes on the strongest versions of the characters in each key, we have Megumi being Low 7-B, which means he gets close and just kills her with one hit.

The process can be facilitated through Domain Expansion.
Maho doesn't have 7-B key it's High 7-C at best. At most Low 7-C for it's base. Megumi Strongest key is 8-B for him & his Shikigamis scales higher than him. He also has cursed tool with him for combat.

So Megumi can run away from Santa + the Doll Army for a while, but he can't keep that up for a long time. And again, casting his Domain is effectively suicide; he can't kill Santa within his Domain & he'll be left with no Technique.
His Shikigami are up to 8-B, he has the advantage. Especially in his domain where he can summon multiple at once, it should be an easy win.

His Shikigami are up to 8-B, he has the advantage. Especially in his domain where he can summon multiple at once, it should be an easy win.
Santa can't be killed in the darkness, she has instantaneous High-Mid Regen, and she'll win immediately if she or her Doll Army touch Megumi or his clothing.

I'm yet to see any wincon for Megumi outside of a Mahoraga-Kamikaze.

Wouldn't Fushiguro's Shikigami be able to curse Claus? Not sure how that interacts with her entirely, but that might be troublesome to deal with. Losing the stamina to fight and being poisoned to death while your body corrodes into gross curse-like mass wouldn't be fun to deal with I imagine.

Wouldn't Fushiguro's Shikigami be able to curse Claus? Not sure how that interacts with her entirely, but that might be troublesome to deal with. Losing the stamina to fight and being poisoned to death while your body corrodes into gross curse-like mass wouldn't be fun to deal with I imagine.
She can regenerate so she's probably fine.

Does regen even cover stamina depletion, converting into curse flesh stuff, and being effectively poisoned to death?
I'd argue it covers stamina depletion and converting flesh into curse stuff since it's literally making new flesh. Santa has also had her life force depleted multiple times via Curse Devil so she can handle it.

I'd argue it covers stamina depletion and converting flesh into curse stuff since it's literally making new flesh. Santa has also had her life force depleted multiple times via Curse Devil so she can handle it.
I'm curious where it covers stamina depletion, I haven't read the arc in a little over a month, so I forget. But I don't know if the wiki treats regen as negging what is basically transmutation of the body. And doesn't the Curse Devil just shorten her life span or whatever? She isn't being effectively poisoned to death.

I'm curious where it covers stamina depletion, I haven't read the arc in a little over a month, so I forget. But I don't know if the wiki treats regen as negging what is basically transmutation of the body. And doesn't the Curse Devil just shorten her life span or whatever? She isn't being effectively poisoned to death.
Her body is inorganic so it probably wouldn't work in the first place. She can also just remove effected parts of her body effortlessly. Even if it did somehow work through all of that, she has countless spare bodies- so many that a single one is "like a single drop in an ocean."

Nothing's really convinced me that Megumi can achieve anything beyond a possible draw via Mahoraga. I'll vote Santa Claus for her potent regen & immortality, and one-shot with her Doll Devil Contract.

Seems like Claus can easily be broken apart, Megumi simply assigns shikigamis to protect him till day break in an hour.

voting megumi

Seems like Claus can easily be broken apart, Megumi simply assigns shikigamis to protect him till day break in an hour.

voting megumi
No but like, how does he win? What is wincon?

Even if he went the entire hour vs Santa & her Doll Army without getting touched at all even a single time, he still can't bypass her Type 6 Immortality. He'll just be hunted by Dolls until the day he dies since unlike Santa's regen they don't need the darkness, with Santa being able to show back up every night to attack at full strength. Anyone in the world could suddenly turn into a Doll that can one-shot him. Even without those, she has stealth mastery to easily kill him with a touch (Doll Devil Contract), stab him with painless death-hax nails (Curse Devil), or outright BFR him to Hell (Hell Devil).

he still can't bypass her Type 6 Immortality.
So does she just have infinite dolls on standby to use in this battle? The battle takes place on a snowy mountain so unless she brought backup dolls with her, it would likely be a while before she gets back to him. Don't know if this would count as either of the following win conditions.

"Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

Also the profile says she 'possibly' has type 6, what does that mean here?

So does she just have infinite dolls on standby to use in this battle? The battle takes place on a snowy mountain so unless she brought backup dolls with her, it would likely be a while before she gets back to him. Don't know if this would count as either of the following win conditions.
She has Dolls as standard equipment.

Also the profile says she 'possibly' has type 6, what does that mean here?
I have no idea why it's rated "possibly", because she outright has it & uses it. This is like if Gojo had "possibly spatial manipulation" lol

So, this a stomp or can i take advantage of the "possibly" for Danta's type 6 immortality in the profile to make it fairer?

So, this a stomp or can i take advantage of the "possibly" for Danta's type 6 immortality in the profile to make it fairer?
He's essentially not fighting Santa at that point, since it's an error on her profile. Just declare it a stomp & ask for closure imo.

Back