• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her plot hax is low 1-C

hmm not sure, sans moves his hand very quick as well
sans-attack.gif
But like, Zeno is MFTL
I think he'd get his in first.

I think match can be added without grace if everyone agreed at the same thing (7/0). Did that rule got removed

Sans FRA 🚂 Zeno won't delete as soon as it starts and in the tournament Zeno just deleted without thinking because the rules were already established.

Sans FRA 🚂 Zeno won't delete as soon as it starts and in the tournament Zeno just deleted without thinking because the rules were already established.
All he's done is erase people when attacking, how can you claim he wouldn't do so here when SBA dictates that...

Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences

Cant zeno literally just delete all of sans' danmaku alongside him. On top of sans taking a few seconds to kill while zeno is instant, and sans slams to the ground then bone attacks taking more time than zen just closing his hand. No clue how this isnt a stomp in zens favour.

Cant zeno literally just delete all of sans' danmaku alongside him. On top of sans taking a few seconds to kill while zeno is instant, and sans slams to the ground then bone attacks taking more time than zen just closing his hand. No clue how this isnt a stomp in zens favour.
Even if zeno erases sans, sans danmaku will still be there and kill zeno

Even if zeno erases sans, sans danmaku will still be there and kill zeno
No youre not understanding. I mean that it wouldnt be there. Zenos erasure would erase sans and his danmaku at the exact same time. He can already erase a universe from the world of void, and target the correct people in said void at the same time. Erasing sans and his attacks at once is nothing. He did it with frost too.
And again, sans opens up with gravity slam then a bone attack, former wouldnt do much.
And even if sans opens with bones, they still takes some seconds to kill while zenos 2-C erasure is going to be instant against him.

No youre not understanding. I mean that it wouldnt be there. Zenos erasure would erase sans and his danmaku at the exact same time. He can already erase a universe from the world of void, and target the correct people in said void at the same time. Erasing sans and his attacks at once is nothing. He did it with frost too.
And again, sans opens up with gravity slam then a bone attack, former wouldnt do much.
And even if sans opens with bones, they still takes some seconds to kill while zenos 2-C erasure is going to be instant against him.
Zeno would first erase sans since his attacks are not gonna be visible until they suddenly show up and destroy zenos soul before zeno can lift his fist again and kill sans

Zeno would first erase sans since his attacks are not gonna be visible until they suddenly show up and destroy zenos soul before zeno can lift his fist again and kill sans
“Zeno would erase sans first and his attacks would reach him before he can kill sans again”

You....... do actually know what erasing someone means right?

Also cant zeno sense energy?

….
This is like still a complete STOMP for Zeno though
Why?

Well I’ll point out the obvious here

FOLKS GUESS WHATS THE SBA starting distance range between characters
That’s right…. 4 KILOMETERS APART

What does that mean for sans?
Well
SANS HAS COMPLETE SHIT RANGE

Sans range of attack is at least dozens of meters and higher with Gaster blast
Even WANKING up sans range to be 100 or even 1000m. His attacks will still all lack the Range to do SHIT

I’m surprised how NO ONE has seen this
Meanwhile Zeno obviously has Way Higher Range to Work with his EE

So again I ask
Why is this NOT a stomp match for Zeno?

forgot about that

sans can teleport tho
Teleportation range is unknown and hasn’t displayed any feats of covering up to 4KM either so that’s completely controversial to bring up

So again
What’s stops Zeno from EEing as his first move and completely shit stomping Sans since none of Sans attacks can cover the starting distance range?

The distance is not specified so it is a stomp. The OP probably forgot it (I always forget it as well lol)
Might as well make a Sans match since everyone and their nans seems to be doing so...

Speed equalized.

Dummy come here and change the distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back