• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teleportation range is unknown and hasn’t displayed any feats of covering up to 4KM either so that’s completely controversial to bring up

So again
What’s stops Zeno from EEing as his first move and completely shit stomping Sans since none of Sans attacks can cover the starting distance range?
you can't understand jokes?

well then I guess we do a rematch with distance changed
technically though this match is already over so a new one is gonna need to happen

Danmaku wouldn’t even reach Zeno because again….
Sans has SHIT range
Sans can’t cover 4KM with any of his attacks while Zeno can
I explained how the Op forgot the distance meter. He probably forgot it.
well then I guess we do a rematch with distance changed
technically though this match is already over so a new one is gonna need to happen
I mean all of us voted without realizing the distance. I think its fair for OP to change it to a few meters and then it can be added

Probably
In any case if no distance is mentioned then we default to SBA
And if SBA is in place then Zeno stomps here
Yeah I always forget it as well lol. We should just wait for OP to change it then it can be added to the profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back