• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. The Nameless One

Welp, the Undertale revisions have gone through and because of it, Sans is back up to being one of Vs Wiki's top spammed characters. So, might as well get myself in on this and cash in on the spam.

-Both are 9-A

-Speed is Equalized

-Battle takes place in the Judgement Hall

Sans: (0 votes)

Caleb: (7 votes, Arsenal, Emperor, ABoogie, Hyper, Pixel, Eficiente, Stalker)

Inconclusive: (0 votes)

Sans vs The Nameless One

TNO has so much hax that can kill Sans and resistances which make him a very powerful tier 9.

Unfortunately however, he doesn't resist Sans level soul manip who uses his strongest move first. Sans should take this before TNO can kill him

Well TNO has things like Teleportation and Time Stop to help him get around Sans's soul Manip but I'll count your vote anyway.

True

Retract my vote for now actually sorry. Still think it should work since it's is known to throw opponents off but maybe I'm underestimating TNO's time stop

Normally I'd say he'd lead with trying to shoot Sans but since Sans is gonna go with the "Everything and the Kitchen Sink strategy" he'd likely Time Sop or teleport to avoid it.

To be fair, Sans' lead attack is soul destroying bones that pop up from the ground. It's not really the sort of thing you can avoid unless you know it's coming.

He can see into the future. ovo

He was able to see a future event about 15-ish seconds before it happened and predicted how another person would react to it.

If it's passive switching to Caleb

If not then staying with Sans with the reasoning Gyro pointed out which I was trying to say earlier. It would have to be passive because its kinda hard to dodge unless you know it's coming

DeathstroketheHedgehog said:
Doesn't San's abilities get boosted from Karma because he's the weakest monster? I don't think Caleb is as genocidal as Chara for Karma to be that effective.
Yeah Karma being based on sins is pretty much just headcannon.

Also, 1 vote from Grace.

Back