• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS Saitama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MarvelFanatic119 said:
WarriorWare said:
Why even bring it up?
Because the guy there said Sans needs the 6 Human SOULS for Saitama to use a FRACTION of his power.

Yeah, last time I checked, Saitama with his hype is at best High 3-A, the combined power of the 6 Souls are around 2-A. The Saitama wank was strong in that one :p
You know there's a rule against Saitama wanking that can get you blocked.

MafiaFox said:
What would high 3-A be? With "GOD" who took powers away and looks like the god of that universe/multiverse(not sure if the monsters have their own universe or whatever) He could get to multi-universe,
High 3-A is where you have an infinite degree of 3 dimensional power. As of now, OPM has only shown one Universe at best. So, still nope on 2-C OPM.

Even if there were 2-C characters:

2-A (Multiverse+ level) >>>>>> 2-C (Multi-Universe).

Any UT character powered by the 6 Human SOULs lolstomp OPM.

Sans' powers affected Chara, who was 2-B. Even if GOD and Saitama were 2-C, they would still get dunked on.

Wank won't be tolerated. While Saitama has been noted to be stronger than shown, there's no evidence of him being 4-B or, heavens forbid, high 3-A.

^I openly despise Saitama wank, and SS Level is what I'm saying is the best he can ever get to even by powerscaling, its called being generous

of course I don't mean he is at that level or that he's shown it, or that it's even plausible to assume he can get to that level

You're all silly. Based on Undertale measures and rules, there's no way Sans can beat Saitama. Let's start of by assuming Sans can even deal damage. But is it enough? Chara destroys the Underground by dealing "99999..." damage, a total of 216 nine's. Saitama could obliterate a blast enough to destroy the surface of the planet, which is arguably just as much as destroying the underground. We can then conclude Saitama is able to negate as much as "99999...." (216 nine's) damage. Even if he couldn't negate that, he probably has at least that much health. Nothing has harmed him, and even his cloud-burst punch was admitted to be holding back. He simply has too much health. Even if Sans could hit him and damage him, the 1 damage per frame (~60 per second) wouldn't be enough to kill a guy who has more than "99999..." (216 nine's) health.

@9spaceking

I can't tell if this is supposed to be sarcasm or not, but Chara destroyed the entire game with 216 "nines", not just the Underground. Saitama has done nothing close to that. Also, karma damage. Which is based on "pain caused", of which Saitama has a lot.

@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot ;

Well, I guess the game destruction is not that similar to destruction of the entire underground, but you can't deny that Saitama has never been harmed, and his reaction speed is absolutely insane. He could more than likely do a no-hit run once he realizes he CAN be harmed in the first place.

9spaceking said:
@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot ;
Well, I guess the game destruction is not that similar to destruction of the entire underground, but you can't deny that Saitama has never been harmed, and his reaction speed is absolutely insane. He could more than likely do a no-hit run once he realizes he CAN be harmed in the first place.
The problem is that never being harmed does not mean his durability is infinite, along with the fact that one of Sans' greatest strengths is the fact that, if his opponent has enough kills, he can do some pretty solid traditional durability negation, which Saitama, as of now, has no defense against.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
9spaceking said:
@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot ;Well, I guess the game destruction is not that similar to destruction of the entire underground, but you can't deny that Saitama has never been harmed, and his reaction speed is absolutely insane. He could more than likely do a no-hit run once he realizes he CAN be harmed in the first place.
The problem is that never being harmed does not mean his durability is infinite, along with the fact that one of Sans' greatest strengths is the fact that, if his opponent has enough kills, he can do some pretty solid traditional durability negation, which Saitama, as of now, has no defense against.
Saitama has shown to have the ability to go faster than light (Genos fight as well as Boros fight); there's no evidence that Sans' attacks are remotely this fast, as even a kid can dodge them with enough practice (save and reload).

9spaceking said:
Saitama has shown to have the ability to go faster than light (Genos fight as well as Boros fight); there's no evidence that Sans' attacks are remotely this fast, as even a kid can dodge them with enough practice (save and reload).
Genos attacks are definitely not lightspeed. The current highest calc for Saitama (although he'll almost certainly show to be much faster in the future) is sub-rel, which isn't as fast as Sans.

There's also the fact that "kid" goes on to fight TWO tier 2 entities, so they're not exactly a normal child.

is there even a reason this thread's still going? it's already added on the wins/losses of Sans and saitama and all i'm seeing now is wank-worthy comments..

@Aizen: I'll close this fight then, dude. Really getting close to giving another person a ban here.....

Oh boy, people seriously debate two completely unquantifiable characters and menage to decide who is a winner. I don't know if i should laugh or cry.

Btw Sans never defeated fully powered Chara, fully powered Chara would erase him him, along with a whole game. Chara before resurrecton has only miniscule fraction of his potential power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back