• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason beeru sv sans was a satlemate is because of beerus high kill count meaning he could get kill in 2 hits as for goku is way lower. Kid goku killed the red ribbon army leader I am not sure if he killed the army, he killed buu and some animals of that counts

Then goku spams ki blast to counter the multiple gaster blaster beams. To be honest the bones would be destroyed by gokus aura before they even hit him

Huesito88 said:
The reason beeru sv sans was a satlemate is because of beerus high kill count meaning he could get kill in 2 hits as for goku is way lower. Kid goku killed the red ribbon army leader I am not sure if he killed the army, he killed buu and some animals of that counts
Really? Can someone confirm whether or not this is true for me?

Comparing Chara and Goku is ridiculous though

Goku is a really nice guy who killed like nobody

Chara killed so many beings and still was capable of defeating Sans

Goku wins

SolBadgay300 said:
Comparing Chara and Goku is ridiculous though

Goku is a really nice guy who killed like nobody

Chara killed so many beings and still was capable of defeating Sans

Goku wins
But we weren't comparing goku to chara. And even if goku is the good guy karma will still affect him. He has a decent kill count as shown here. [[1]] also chara had the ability to retry as many times as they wanted which is how they won.

Yeah, but no. Goku has more chances of one-shoting Sans than possessed Frisk does. He is a way better fighter than them. Sans just cannot OS Goku.

Aurzod said:
Yeah, but no. Goku has more chances of one-shoting Sans than possessed Frisk does. He is a way better fighter than them. Sans just cannot OS Goku.

Yeah, but Goku doesn't go all out to start, being in character by the time he'd start going all out it miight be too late.

Goku doesn't need to go all out really even base form goku with 1 precent would still one shot sans and speed is equalized so why would goku even need to transform. If he is always going be as fast due to speed being equalized and can 1 shot him even at his weakest state.

Huesito88 said:
Goku doesn't need to go all out really even base form goku with 1 precent would still one shot sans and speed is equalized so why would goku even need to transform. If he is always going be as fast due to speed being equalized and can 1 shot him even at his weakest state.

okay so once Chara gets to Sans they have killed I believe around 107 monsters. this is counting bosses minibosses and all the monsters you need to reach the kill count for each area in the game. Goku has killed counting animals and any other kind of lviing being atleast in the 30s disregarding the many red ribbon soldiers he may have killed (its unclear)

okay so once Chara gets to Sans they have killed I believe around 107 monsters. this is counting bosses minibosses and all the monsters you need to reach the kill count for each area in the game. Goku has killed counting animals and any other kind of lviing being atleast in the 30s disregarding the many red ribbon soldiers he may have killed (its unclear)

That and the fact that sans could teleport goku away from him if he tries to get in close gives him an edge.

The Wright Way said:
That and the fact that sans could teleport goku away from him if he tries to get in close gives him an edge.
Hmm would Goku be able to easily deal with being teleported around by sans, I dont think Goku has ever fought someone who could teleport HIM so instantaneously, hell I could see Sans teleporting Goku into his own Kamehameha even maybe.

The Wright Way said:
I now have the mental image of sans using goku as a shield against goku's own attacks.

OMG that is the best image. "Get duuuunked on!"

I completely forgot for this entire damn debate/discussion thrad that Sans can telport others not just himself very easily. Doenst even need to touch them like Goku.

Other than the fact that when has Sans teleported anyone like that, as he only teleported people into his own setups, which Goku could easily fly out of, destroy, or survive and one-shot.

Also...

"okay so once Chara gets to Sans they have killed I believe around 107 monsters. this is counting bosses minibosses and all the monsters you need to reach the kill count for each area in the game. Goku has killed counting animals and any other kind of lviing being atleast in the 30s disregarding the many red ribbon soldiers he may have killed (its unclear)"

If killing for food counting as sins is the argument being thrown around, then I'm closing this for wank.

People seem to forget that the only reason Sans even lasted that long against Chara is because before his absolute state Chara literally couldn't do absolutely any sort of attack... Aside from swinging a knife once and then dodging stuff for a looooong while.

That's it. He had a devastatingly high AP, but Sans had a massive hax (and game...) advantage. LOL

Most of Sans stuff here can be countered (IT will work wonders here, too) and this is not a game where Goku has to wait for his attacks to happen while dealing with Meta-Gaming shenanigans. And Goku is nowhere near Chara's lvl of evilness - and before someone tells me "No, it only matters how much you killed", please, by all means, show me proof of that as we've never seen Sans fighting anyone aside from Chara. He literally only fights you if you're absolute evil by that point in the game, and like Cal said, Goku's kill count is lower.

Most of the Red Ribbon remnants ESCAPED after he wrecked their HQ, he didn't kill nearly anyone there, just KOed them. Soooo... Sorry to burst your bubble, but KR won't be doing that much here. Goku is not Beerus, he doesn't kill entire civilizations just because.

Overall, Goku has much more chances here and the moment he hits - which trust me, will happen - Sans is dead. Not big surprise.

i think Goku wins because yeah his kill count is ridicously small and as Fate pointed out he KOed most of the red ribbon army so none were killed. He only killed 3 btw :Yakon, Frieza and Kid Buu so there is that I will vote for goku here as he just needs one hit and can escape a lot of Sans moves

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i think Goku wins because yeah his kill count is ridicously small and as Fate pointed out he KOed most of the red ribbon army so none were killed. He only killed 3 btw :Yakon, Frieza and Kid Buu so there is that I will vote for goku here as he just needs one hit and can escape a lot of Sans moves
^King Piccolo feels left out.

oh right king piccolo too but 1 was reincarnated sooooo idek does that reduce it or something XD

^King Piccolo feels left out.

Goku has killed more than those guys as seen here:[[1]

Even if you ignore the animals goku killed for food and the androids he has still killed way more than just 3 people. As for the guys who came back I'm not sure but I think they might count as they were still dead for a time.

-eats popcorn and watches-

My vote is for Sans. In speed equalized, you equalize to the fastest person, in this scenario, Goku, meaning that Sans can react to Goku's abilities.

Making them both MHS+ would be silly if Goku has attacks that are trillions FTL.

Goku has killed far more than Chara if you include all of the Ribbon Soldiers and whatnot, minor monsters, things along snake way, animals count according to UTverse. It doesn't matter if they come back to live, it's not "Kill and stay dead" KR works if you "kill" something.

One of Sans attacks should be enough to disolve Goku.

>> Literally counting centipedes, fish, demons, the grandpa he killed by accident while in a form he didn't even know about and soldiers that were never shown to be killed along with some evil characters that ended up reincarnating along with non canon instances.

Smh.

EDIT: And for the last time, Goku KO'ed most of these guys, he literally states that most of the RR army escaped/dissolved.

FateAlbane said:
People seem to forget that the only reason Sans even lasted that long against Chara is because before his absolute state Chara literally couldn't do absolutely any sort of attack... Aside from swinging a knife once and then dodging stuff for a looooong while.

That's it. He had a devastatingly high AP, but Sans had a massive hax (and game...) advantage. LOL

Most of Sans stuff here can be countered (IT will work wonders here, too) and this is not a game where Goku has to wait for his attacks to happen while dealing with Meta-Gaming shenanigans. And Goku is nowhere near Chara's lvl of evilness - and before someone tells me "No, it only matters how much you killed", please, by all means, show me proof of that as we've never seen Sans fighting anyone aside from Chara. He literally only fights you if you're absolute evil by that point in the game, and like Cal said, Goku's kill count is lower.

Most of the Red Ribbon remnants ESCAPED after he wrecked their HQ, he didn't kill nearly anyone there, just KOed them. Soooo... Sorry to burst your bubble, but KR won't be doing that much here. Goku is not Beerus, he doesn't kill entire civilizations just because.

Overall, Goku has much more chances here and the moment he hits - which trust me, will happen - Sans is dead. Not big surprise.
OK, I'll prove that is not how karma works. It has been vastly agreed upon that sans KR hurts you based on how much EXP and LOVE you have. Or execution points and level of violence. Things that you can only get by killing people.

Sad to be the one to say it, but the KR wank here is pure gold. I'll have to start asking for good proof that it works the way you guys are implying if this keeps up. Might as well start saying Sans KR makes him oneshot literally anyone who killed a butterfly or a mosquito.

Considering LOVE stands for Level Of ViolencE, and means how easily you can kill, even though there's some who have killed and never wanted to/were traumatized by it, it's safe to say that yeah, Fate is right. Some definitions of KR would mean that I would be judged if say, I killed Jason Voorhees if I were in a Friday the 13th movies.

While we're at it, since I have most DB Volumes here with me, I'll take my time and tell you which of these deaths actually happened in the manga (that is, the canon ones). And no, I'm not counting freakin' centipedes and food, that's absurd.

Actual list of people Goku killed: Grandpa Gohan (accident), Buyon (monster who literally wanted to eat him alive), Yellow (Tigerman who totally deserved it), Tao (resurrected), Tambourine (killed his best friend, tried to kill him twice, was serving the dude who wanted to destroy the world, one city at a time), Drum (same), King Picollo, Yakon, Kid Buu, Frieza (ya know, that guy who wanted to blow up Earth and had killed his entire race, aside from being a space tyrant), Copy Vegeta

That makes it eleven. And I'm even being a nice guy and counting some people who were resurrected. Anyways.

"The RR army" ...Like I said, most of them escaped. Most of the guys who Goku fought were shown to be knocked out, not killed. And he states after he destroys the HQ that most of those guys escaped. Ninja Murasaki is not confirmed dead in the manga and he also appears in Xenoverse, so we really shouldn't be counting him. GT and movies are non canon. And many of those "deaths" listed are animals for food and even more, all of them filler only.

KR says "You feel your sins crawling on your back" when you literally killed everyone in the underground for absolutely no reason aside from being evil or just because you wanted to see what would happen. Goku is pure of heart and he refused to kill even guys like Nappa and Vegeta in Saiyan Saga. He did the same with Frieza, he even gave energy to him so he could live until Frieza pretty much forced him to counter and kill him. So no, Goku is not Chara. And no, KR will not oneshot him by any stretch of the imagination.

@Fate

And even then, he technically didn't kill Yakon, he tricked Yakon into blowing himself up by absorbing too much energy.

Counting things that were killed for food is BS. Saying that KR would one-shot Goku is downright wanking. Goku hasn't killed nearly as much people as Chara, and Chara didn't get one-shotted.

Goku has a massive AoE advantage that would catch Sans off-guard (looking at you, fist-sized energy balls that blow up islands), teleportation, and the AP to one-shot. Yeah, Goku takes this.

KR doesn't care if the person you killed was evil. If you kill undyne or mettaton in a neutral route. (The former willing to help commit genocide and will chase down an innocent child to do so. And the latter was willing to kill a child and abandoned his own species underground just so he can be famous above ground and while these two did change into better people in pacifist doesn't change that they still did bad things.) Sans will still judge you for it. As for animals I suppose an argument could be made for the frogits being just animals. No this doesn't mean one kill will allow sans to oneshot. That would be wank.

We never said goku would be one shot by karma. It would still work but it wouldn't one shot. IT wouldn't be very affective as it requires focus which sans could disrupt with a variety of attack. Sans telepoting goku into attacks could surprise him. Soul manipulation also negates durability to an extent. etc.

@TheWright Sorry, but that counts for Sans judgement on your character, not KR. You don't get "Sins crawling on your back" or anything of the sort unless you're locked in Genocide Route. Sans also does not treat you like crap at the judgement hall unless you either 1. Killed a significant ammount of monsters by the time you reach him, even if you're not in Geno Route (most of them for no reason). or 2. Killed Papyrus, who is the only monster in the entire game who will never try to kill you. Sans will judge you even if you didn't kill absolutely anyone.

I don't see how that counts unless there's some fight were Sans uses KR against Neutral Frisk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back