• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AquaWaifu said:
So since speed is equalized could he dodge a Gaster Blaster?
He could blast it with a ki blast

Dodge it with Instant transmission since it takes a full second of charge time before it fires

or Possibly raise a Ki barrier to block it

Dbfan and critic said:
AquaWaifu said:
So since speed is equalized could he dodge a Gaster Blaster?
He could blast it with a ki blast
Dodge it with Instant transmission since it takes a full second of charge time before it fires

or Possibly raise a Ki barrier to block it
We can't assume he could blow them up with a ki blast, and I dont think Goku currently in Super would even use a barrier, he tends to lt his ki enhance his durability. When was the last time he even USED a "ki barrier"?

AquaWaifu said:
We can't assume he could blow them up with a ki blast, and I dont think Goku currently in Super would even use a barrier, he tends to lt his ki enhance his durability. When was the last time he even USED a "ki barrier"?
Why can't we assume the gaster blaster can be destroyed by a ki blast

B. he used it when he was a child

Huesito88 said:
Oh wait goku could just predict where sans will teleport next then punch him

that was predicting Hit from watching how he fights, Sans way of fighting isnt exactly...like most fighting styles.

also since you brought it up first you'll have to prove the gaster blasters could be destroyed.

AquaWaifu said:
Huesito88 said:
Really are going say the gaster blasters can only be destroyed if it hits a target
you brought it up, the burden of proof is on you.
There is no evidince saying the gaster blasters can't be destroyed

And your litterally saying gaster blasters can't be destroyed by planet level attacks right now

Dbfan and critic said:
AquaWaifu said:
Huesito88 said:
Really are going say the gaster blasters can only be destroyed if it hits a target
you brought it up, the burden of proof is on you.
There is no evidince saying the gaster blasters can't be destroyed
And your litterally saying gaster blasters can't be destroyed by planet level attacks right now
Also this is my last post Because otherwise i'm probably gonna break stuff Because i suck at controlling my anger when debating

BUT

Other attacks have been countered and destroyed by other attacks in undertale

See Flowey's attacks Getting countered and destroyed by Papyruses bones

Undyne's spears

and mettatons electricity

@Dbfan that's using a fallacy, attack A can be countered and destroyed and since attack B exists in the same world that means it can also be countered and destroyed. and besides...none of those are Sans's attacks.

AquaWaifu said:
@Dbfan that's using a fallacy, attack A can be countered and destroyed and since attack B exists in the same world that means it can also be countered and destroyed. and besides...none of those are Sans's attacks.
How is it a fallacy to assume Sans attacks can be destroyed

Because attacks from monsters far stronger than him have been destroyed

(note Sans is still physically the weakest monster No amount of hax can change that)

AquaWaifu said:
Also you are using a fallacy your self

The no limites fallacy

Assuming sans attacks can't be destroyed because they never have been

Even though Attacks from magically stronger monsters have been destroyed by clashes with each other (Flowey and Papyrus Flowey and meatton Flowey and toriel)

so assuming they can't be destroyed is as i've stated a No limits fallacy

So he'd be able to destory them before they fire in a fight where speed is equalized. Also the Instant Kamehameha requires CONSIDERABLE concentration to do as he would not doing the finger to forehead pose to do IT normally. I highly doubt having to dodge all those bones, GBs, while under spatial, gravity manipulation and being teleported himself into attacks would be able to concentrate on doing an IT Kamehameha.

Also you are using a fallacy your self

The no limites fallacy

Assuming sans attacks can't be destroyed because they never have been

Even though Attacks from magically stronger monsters have been destroyed by clashes with each other (Flowey and Papyrus Flowey and meatton Flowey and toriel)

so assuming they can't be destroyed is as i've stated a No limits fallacy

But here's the thing. All of those attacks were magic. DB has made it pretty clear that there is a difference between ki and magic. Ki is dependent on the phisyicallity of the user while magic users like that wizard who brought buu to earth(I forgot his name.) Is clearly using something different.

The Wright Way said:
But here's the thing. All of those attacks were magic. DB has made it pretty clear that there is a difference between ki and magic. Ki is dependent on the phisyicallity of the user while magic users like that wizard who brought buu to earth(I forgot his name.) Is clearly using something different.
What a coincidence that moment I start up Cornered theme to go along with my debating in this thread the name Wright pops in the thread.

What a coincidence that moment I start up Cornered theme to go along with my debating in this thread the name Wright pops in the thread.

At least your listening to the wright music.

And again no limites fallacy there's nothing really saying Magic can't be destroyed by physical objects/Ki And they've even interacted with physical objects before So logically they can be countered and destroyed by physical objects strong enough to overpower them

(the bridge during the undyne chase)

According to Azzy, Sans doesn't have gravity manipulation. His gravity is what happens to the souls Sans manipulates.

Dbfan and critic said:
And again no limites fallacy there's nothing really saying Magic can't be destroyed by physical objects/Ki And they've even interacted with physical objects before

So ok if Gokus can blast one, lets try doing that when he's got ten of em firing at em all around him.

And again no limites fallacy there's nothing really saying Magic can't be destroyed by physical objects/Ki And they've even interacted with physical objects before So logically they can be countered and destroyed by physical objects strong enough to overpower them

Fair enough. But with sans spamming all of his attacks goku destroying the blasters would just give sans the opportunity to attack from another angle. Such as throwing goku to the floor with gravity manipulation. Also I apologize for accidentally using NLF earlier.

speed is equalized here so Goku cant just be breaking the GBs and then have to switch to dealing with Sans throwing out bones EVERYWHERE. I imagine that crap would be...difficult to do under gravity and spatial manipulation. Also destroying those GBs is gonna probably make alot of smoke or something thus Goku isnt gonna notice Sans shooting bones at him from behind or even past the smoke.

To be Fair

the Gaster blasters take literally around a second to charge

Yes i litterally watched the gaster blasters appere frame by frame in order to tell when they fired

Dbfan and critic said:
To be Fair
the Gaster blasters take literally around a second to charge

Yes i litterally watched the gaster blasters appere frame by frame in order to tell when they fired
the beams are also instantaneous.

The beams aren't faster then goku it's ftl or sub realisctic sorry forgot which one it was. The beams are instantaneous sans can only travel and SET the beams in a instant however the beam it's travels ftl or sub realistic to get to its's target. But this is speed equalized so why talk about the speed of the beams?

Huesito88 said:
The beams aren't faster then goku it's ftl or sub realisctic sorry forgot which one it was. The beams are instantaneous sans can only travel and SET the beams in a instant however the beam it's travels ftl or sub realistic to get to its's target. But this is speed equalized so why talk about the speed of the beams?

speed equalized does not affect speed of attacks that are not physical in nature, stuff like energy or magic are not affected by speed equalization. That would be really unfair for a lot of characters.

Well, Goku could one-shot using actually any of his attacks, but I don't think it's in character for him to just blast the enemy in the first attack, and Sans can ignore durability, it's hard to tell with equalized speed. Whoever manages to attack first would probably win, just like most Sans fights.

So have we established already that goku could probably take a few hits from sans considering he hasn't killed as much as chara.

Huesito88 said:
is it equalized to goku? Or sans speed?

the speed of Gaster blasters beams are completely unaffected as is say Goku's kamehameha, only combat, travel and reaction speed is equalized so like GOku cant punch Sans at his FTL+ combat speed.

I would say generally speed equalization, I guess its put to the lower speed of he two.

The Wright Way said:
So just to keep track. Who are you all voting for at this point?

Sans due to spatial and gravity manipulation, if people agree that Beerus would get affected by that then so would Goku, and his Gaster Blasters would be extremley fast to Goku due to speed equalizations, he' basically be firing off several Kamehamehas that ignore durability, and even if Goku has low KR, they would ATLEAST do something to him given he has killed before. and though they take a second to fire off, so does Goku's own Kamehameha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back