• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Speed equalized.

No preperation.

Goku at peak.

Both are in character but willing to kill.

Takes place on a large indestructible purple void.

If this becomes a flame war then I will close it.

Sans
vs.
Goku super saiyan blue by bardocksonic-d9dfaqg

Ohh man why equalized it makes no difference on sans part besides making sure his blasters can hit beerus vs sans was a stalemate becuase of high kill count It was speed unequalized. But piccolo vs sans was speed equalized piccolo winning because of low kill count so it all depends does goku have a high kill count.

Huesito88 said:
Actually never mind three words instant kamehameha wave.
Okay, what move is that? I don't recall seeing it on his page. And can it hit characters who teleport often while fighting.

Normally, I'd side with Sans on a DB vs UT match, but not this time. Adult Goku only killed two or three people (though he killed far more as a kid), and one of them was reincarnated. Not to mention simply the waves of energy he releases would kill Sans. He could pull a vs Chi Chi and use the air to kill him.

Not really.

Asgore was still considered sinfull even though so much time has passed since he killed the humans.

Think Goku could beat Sans through an explosive wave, like the Hyper Explosive Demon Wave from Piccolo. Though I'm not sure if Goku is actually able to do that, but I think we can assume he can do that.

I think you guys kinda forget that Goku wouldn't just go with the best technique from the start, especially with Teleport and Danmaku spam from Sans.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I think you guys kinda forget that Goku wouldn't just go with the best technique from the start, especially with Teleport and Danmaku spam from Sans.
Um He alway's uses Kamehameha the the start

• COUGH* not to mention teleport spam which he did with beerus
At least in the movie

Um He alway's uses Kamehameha the the start

• COUGH* not to mention teleport spam which he did with beerus
At least in the movie

Is the kamehameha goku's best attack? I'm pretty sure he has better ones. Also Goku doesn't have any counters towards karma or Danmaku.

I give it to Sans because Goku I think would take awhile to deal with gravity/soul manipulation and then has to dodge through danmaku while UNDER said manipulation.

Guy's I think we are all forgetting

Anybody who has a pure heart can't be a sinner

That was a joke but anyway's

Goku can Deal with it Via Instant transmission and

@Aquawaifu

Goku is use to dealing with Gravity I mean unless sans incresses gravity over a hundred fold i think goku won't have to much trouble dealing with it

Dbfan and critic said:
Guy's I think we are all forgetting
Anybody who has a pure heart can't be a sinner

That was a joke but anyway's

Goku can Deal with it Via Instant transmission and

@Aquawaifu

Goku is use to dealing with Gravity I mean unless sans incresses gravity over a hundred fold i think goku won't have to much trouble dealing with it
I don't think San's manipulation works that simply. In the Beerus vs Sans discussion many argued Beerus would be thrown off by San's ability so I would suggest Goku would have similar trouble.

AquaWaifu said:
I don't think San's manipulation works that simply. In the Beerus vs Sans discussion many argued Beerus would be thrown off by San's ability so I would suggest Goku would have similar trouble.
Well i don't really think Goku or beerus would be thrown off to much by this ability

But again Goku's instant transmission wouldn't work as a counter Because?

Instant kamehameha wave you know using instant transmission and the Kamehameha Wave you know the move goku did it against cell. Sans won't dodge that or he can just uses instant trasmission in general then follow up with a punch which won't be dodged by sans and kill sans right then and there

That is instant transmission which is instant sans won't dodge that he won't. Beerus vs sans wasn't speed equalized and was inconclusive. All do to beerus having a high kill count so does goku have a high kill count?

Wonder if he killed the red ribbon army I know he killed the leader and buu. As well as animals if they count as well as a few piccolo minions.

Huesito88 said:
That is instant transmission which is instant sans won't dodge that he won't. Beerus vs sans wasn't speed equalized and was inconclusive. All do to beerus having a high kill count so does goku have a high kill count?

So why can't Sans dodge regardless?

AquaWaifu said:
I'd say GOku has killed quite a few in the span of his life.
A i doubt it was just as much or more than Chara

B Goku isn't considered that much of a sinner if he train with the kai's and not go to HFIL

Karmic retribution doesn't go by evil or good, it goes by your kill count. So it doesn't matter if you kill a person to save the world it will still count.

What is this sans gaster blasters are ftl or was it sub realistic sorry can't remember. Goku could dodge that with his billions of times ftl speeds of course this is speed equalized . also goku's instant transmission is instant, sans attack aren't faster then billion of times ftl he can only set them faster then billion of times ftl which is completely different.

AquaWaifu said:
Huesito88 said:
Instant transmission is Instant don't you get that.
so are Sans gaster blasters hell his attacks are far faster than Goku's
A Sans gaster blasters aren't instant

They just massively out-pace Frisk

B Goku can react to them before they fire

and "his attacks are far faster than goku's"

yeah

Except No

Or are you forget the Planet busting ki blasts goku can just spam with little cost to energy and little build up

Huesito88 said:
What is this sans gaster blasters are ftl or was it sub realistic sorry can't remember. Goku could dodge that with his billions of times ftl speeds of course this is speed equalized . also goku's instant transmission is instant, sans attack aren't faster the billion of times ftl he can only set them faster then billion of times ftl which is completely different.

this just sounds like Goku wank.

AquaWaifu said:
this just sounds like Goku wank.
It's not

Goku can litterally Keep up with beerus

Who is Billions of times FTL

Even then He has FTL feats from all saga's which is all accepted on this wiki

So Instnat transmission would catch Sans offguard but him being able to also basically do the same thing wouldnt counter it?

AquaWaifu said:
So Instnat transmission would catch Sans offguard but him being able to also basically do the same thing wouldnt counter it?
My argument is Goku can counter or dodge anything sans can throw at him

Dbfan and critic said:
AquaWaifu said:
My argument is Goku can counter or dodge anything sans can throw at him

So since speed is equalized could he dodge a Gaster Blaster?

That is true and it's called ki shield which can only be destroy by a stronger attack then the user defense can also be regenerated back if broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back