• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs. Goku (Remastered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Dragomer said:
because durability negation isn't on his profile

i said Chara has no durability feat , so i wouldn't even say he is wall level , i would say we simply don't know
Yes, it is:"Can ignore Durability to an extent via SOUL Magic", "Repeatedly defeated a multiversal enemy while they were in physical form due to mostly ignoring durability on both a conventional level and the entire mechanic of post-hit invulnerability."
And even if Chara has no feats (which they have, since they took hits from Undyne), we know they're superior to most monsters in the game due to their stats, which should put them way above Wall Level, and even that's before becoming absolute.
his soul magic is his KR, you're just describing KR here

his souls took hits , not his body

Sans pretty much proves that stats don't really mean all that much , also it was made clear that the defense stats is just how much you don't care about other and what they can do , it's not physical

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Anyway, would Goku just nuke the battlefield in character? If he would, he wins, if he wouldn't, then I still don't know.
If Goku see a lot of attack coming his way , yes

if not , he would just throw some ki blast and see if Sans can dodge them and keep throwing more and more ki blast until Sans can't dodge anymore , if Sans try to counter without going full damnaku , Goku would probably just counter them with ki blast or dodge and continu throwing his own ki blast but the moment Sans goes full Danmaku , Goku will just nuke the area

Going Goku based on him resisting Existence Erasure hax, which are stronger than Soul Manipulation ones, as well as Reactive Evolution helping him to dodge the Danmaku even if speed is equalized. However, if someone makes a more compelling argument for why Sans' Soul Manip is stronger than Beerus' Hakai (no, I'm not assuming Hakai has no limits) then I could potentially change my argument.

Voting Goku for what Aeyu said. Although Goku starts in base so I don't think that reactive evo will be a factor if sans pulls danmaku as soon as the fight starts

That's 7-0, with one on the fence in Goku's favor. I see a lot of new victories being added over the next few days.

Might I add once again that in the same revision I made for Sans' KR I had to mention 10.000 that the being Sans faced wasnt Multiversal considering Chara's spirit is only awakened after you kill literally every being and that was just a really strong Frisk which we call Chara due to assuming Chara was possessing him? Yeah...

Goku wins. Almost anything he does kills Sans and his speed and IT does allow him to dodge Sans' attacks (they do attack his soul, but only if they actually connect). Goku wins.

That's 8-0 Goku. Does this enter grace period now or can it be added?

Why are people saying Goku has no resistance against soul destruction, when he clearly resisted hakai which is existence erasure hax which basically destroys both the body and soul(as the target can't go to the Afterlife)?

Goku has the AoE and agility advantage. Goku takes this for above reasons and by simply being Goku.

Resisting existence erasure doesn't mean that you resist soul manipulation. They are two different powers

Every existence erasure ever destroys your soul tho. Besides, his resistance is meaningless anyway. It isn't 2-B/C

I know. But Low 2-C is far, far weaker than 2-C/B.

Yeah I know. Was just pointing out that resistance to existence erasure =/= resistance to soul manipulation

My point was about soul destruction only, not soul manipulation. js

Yeah, but it's done trough a different hax. Resisting existence erasure doesn't give you soul resistance for the same reason why it doesn't make you resistant to matter destruction. Because it's a different power.

Also as explained above, Sans's hax >>>>>>>>>>>>> Goku's resistance.

I mean it probably should.

Hakai is just gg ya dead.

It turns ya into particles and your soul is destroyed.

Should easily be capable of resisting low 2-C soul destruction as a sideffect of resisting that.

Soul Manipulation does a ton more than simple soul destruction tho.

Has Beerus even used Hakai against another Low 2-C btw? Because being Low 2-C doesn't immediately means that your hax is on this level.

Nobody is saying soul manipulation, just soul destruction.

Maybe? Probably is low 2-C regardless, they can seemingly use this energy in most attacks (see Sidra using it as a no blast) and it is their most powerful technique.

But no, unless ya wanna consider a hypothetical Beerus vs zamasu or side stuff.

Soul erasure =/= Soul destruction via soul manipulation tho.

The former is just deleting it. The latter is basically punching the soul until it dies (In Sans's case). Result is the same, method is different

Yeah, gonna disagree, if ta can resist having your soul annihilated ya can resist what ya just described. Is there other methods of soul destruction that they can't resist? Probably, in fact yeah, but as a generalization? Yeah they can. Its like saying tanking a nuclear explosion won't give ta resistance to hear though heat manipulation.

No, it's like saying that resisting void manipulation won't give you resistance to being punched until you die. Just applied to the soul instead of the body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back