• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Galacta Knight

I always wondered how could Sans always dodge attacks with speed equalized.

But we never saw Sans do that. (do that = Use his teleportation to dodge an attack)

Galacta Knight has superior durability, experience, and has plenty of time to attack. With equal speed, it's only a matter of time before the Knight gets a blow in, and wins.

Galacta Knight

Sans negates durability. Also define "plenty of time to attack". Because Sans of all people isn't one that will give the opponent their sweet time to do what they want

Can you show the danmaku?

Sans consistently teleport his attacks and "reset" his enemy to a certain position to attack him...

Galacta Knight should be able to overwhelm the one hit wonder via summoning and danmaku, so I vote Galacta Knight.

With speed equalized, Sans will have trouble dodging. Not only that, but Galacta Knight can kill Sans much easier than Sans can kill Galacta Knight. Galacta Knight can last longter than Sans as well.

I vote Galacta Knight.

Back