• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Enzo

I don't even know who enzo is, but his lowest scale is High 5-A, and high 5-A vs 9-A sounds like a stomp no matter what. ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Sans is a haxed based fighter that took on Chara, so he is more than capable of taking on some above him. It isn't a stomp if both sides have win conditions

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Sans is a haxed based fighter that took on Chara, so he is more than capable of taking on some above him. It isn't a stomp if both sides have win conditions
And? How can sans possibly beat Enzo?

My point is, Sans has an almost perfect moveset to fight people far higher than he is. He can fight enzo The same way Sans managed to kill Chara thousands of millions of times over, with durability bypassing soul hax

"Thousands of millions of times"

Lolno. You'd need the memory of a goldfish to notemorize his moveset in the first twenty tries.

Chara wasn't even near their peak. People can even argue that it was just Genocide! Frisk. If Sans actually fought Chara at Full Power, Sans would have been rekt.

FloweryAlex said:
"Thousands of millions of times"
Lolno. You'd need the memory of a goldfish to notemorize his moveset in the first twenty tries.
Memorizing their move set and beating them are 2 different things, but that's aside the point. My point is that in canon it takes a plethora of tries before Chara took down sans

Unoriginal Memes said:
Chara wasn't even near their peak. People can even argue that it was just Genocide! Frisk. If Sans actually fought Chara at Full Power, Sans would have been rekt.
Literally the only difference between full power Chara and the Chara that fought sans is the EXP that Chara got from killing sans

One comes with the other. And the most you should assume is a few dozen time. A d Frisk was a tier 9 with one ranged attack, which itself travels slower than sand and in one line. Killing that kid through a thousand cuts is nothing impressive.

Get a character with proper aoe or long ranged attack and he'll be in for a much more troubling fight.

It would make no sense for Sans to kill Full Power Chara. Sans can't even affect Chara because of Type 1 AE. Trying to scale Sans to Chara at their best is wank.

The only difference between Full Power Chara and the Chara that fought sans is the few scraps of EXP you get from killing Sans, so the difference in raw power should not be that great. My point is that the tier difference does not matter, since Sans' move set is perfectly set up to take out people much stronger than him.

Depends on how the character can deal with soul hax danmaku and teleportation

He is a hax based fighter, so him beating someone of a higher tier wouldn't justify his AP.

Because of time hax. Sans killed Chara a multitude of times, but Chara can come back when killed, so this doesn't invalidate my point at all.

Explain to me how the hell Sans can affect a person with Type 1 AE.

Oh wait, you can't.

There was a damn reason that the "Repeatedly beat a multiversal entity" was removed from his profile. Stop wanking.

That is so dumb. Chakra is a being that can nuke the multiverse at will. Lv 19 Frisk can swing a knife hard enough to one-shot 9-A's.

Chara proper would laugh at Dan's and slap him and the universe away.

I wasn't implying they killed the abstract form, I'm implying the killed the possessed form.

Again, Sans is a haxed based fighter so beating a more powerful foe cannot be used to justify AP. I'm not wanking. I cannot believe you think Sans fighting someone far more powerful than him AP wise would result in a stomp alone, when in canon this is shown to not be the case, and the numerous matches on Sans profile shows otherwise

The possessed form is a 9-A kid with timeloop, and it's not even possessed until the last attack, which insta-kills Sans.

You are. You claim he can beat multiversal characters. He can't, his hax reaches nowhere near tier 2.

Frisk also would have one shot sans, so the point is null. Strike him with small building level force to one shot, or strike him with the force of several universes to one shot, it doesn't matter.

My claim is that being severely higher AP than Sans won't make something a stomp in and of itself. That is what I've been arguing. Enzo doesn't reach tier 2, so it doesn't matter.

You plain said he killed a multiversal being thousands of millions of times. Overexagerating is one thing, but there was nothing indicating that, and you even went on to say that possessed Frisk and Chara are very alike (except Chara not needing a soul, not having a body, having multiversal aoe, and all that makes it completely different). That's just spreading misinformation.

Yeah, there's more evidence to assume he was fighting a kid with a knife. What, the "true knife" or something does 99 damage right?

Undyne in her normal form has 1500 health... Undyne = 15x universal??? :Ooo

Back