• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Dharkon

IF (huge IF) Sans' karma was based on the amount of evil one has, he could take this. Otherwise, Dharkon takes this since his attacks have a huge AoE.

I wouldn't call this a stomp, but it's pretty close.

ShockingPsychic said:
IF (huge IF) Sans' karma was based on the amount of evil one has, he could take this. Otherwise, Dharkon takes this since his attacks have a huge AoE.

I wouldn't call this a stomp, but it's pretty close.
This isn't close at all. The only thing that makes it close is KR was based of evil, which it's not, apparently.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Sans destroys via danmaku stomp, soul hax, gravity hax, and time hax. Never equalize speed against Sans, much less someone bigger than him.
Sans doesn't have time hax tho...

Anyways, Darkhan spites FRA

No, it's not a stomp. You'd be stupid to believe a Small Building level pile of bones could beat a literal embodiment of darkness. This is a spite match.

BigSmoke4269 said:
No, it's not a stomp. You'd be stupid to believe a Small Building level pile of bones could beat a literal embodiment of darkness. This is a spite match.
What's the difference between a stomp and a spite?

BigSmoke4269 said:
ah yes, sans the skeleton and his 2-C soul Destruction
Have you seen Frisk's page? They literally have a key which is 2-C, and Sans can kill them just fine.

No. What Sans fought was not 2-C Frisk.

And honestly I feel like that was more about Flowey's powers not having anything to do with his personal AP directly. It seems more plausible that with 6 souls Flowey's upgrade didn't make his body 2-C more than Frisk being at that level a few minutes after they were going toe to toe with Asgore.

Have you seen Frisk's page? They literally have a key which is 2-C, and Sans can kill them just fine.

If Sans destroyed their soul, they wouldn't be able to return, something they always do. And he didn't even fight 2-C Frisk anyways. By that logic, the entire cast of Undertale would be 2-C.

Wait a minute. So if Sans has never defeated a 2-C character before then that kinda goes back to my first point that this is probably a mismatch due to the difference in tier.

I mean, Satan is one of the worst 2-Bs, who just got there through an amp and couldn't really do anything about soul destruction regardless of it being normal.

But no, Sans would be dead against 2-C Frisk.

Stomp. Dharkon annihilates Sans in under a minute.

As others have said, the Sans wank needs to stop.

Back