• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Karmic Retribution would destroy Bill, but if Bill is able to attack Sans, he may be in troubles, or maybe not, Sans page has too much unknown, Bill could also use Reality Warping, but Sans reactions are at the very least Relativistic, while Bill has Athlete movement speed, but he can also control matter, space and time, I think Bill may win, but we don't know almost nothing about Sans' powers and abilities.

Bill Cipher could manipulate time and stop it and just hit Sans with his eye beam and Sans would be done for. Bill Cipher in 3D space was pretty much going to be MFTL if it weren't for the time bubble. It was stated he would move freely across the Universe.

Bill's arrival was also stated to destroy the Universe and Bill knows how to use his reality warping to his advantage.

Sans just has basic reality/spatial warping powers.

KR affects the soul right?

Also the bones that bypass durability might work but Bill Cipher could just turn intangibile and the bones would just pass through him. Bill could just manipulate the matter that Sans is made off, or manipulate him on the molecular level.

His precogniton could help him dodge sneaky bones and gaster blasters.

And his eye beam is much stronger than a gaster blaster, as it was able to instantly vaporize soldiers wearing timetanium armor and a 9 trillion ton baby.

Sans could also telekinsis spam and spam his attacks and let KR do the damage though.

Bill is smarter, and has just as much, if not more hax, and his hax is undebatably better (which is saying something. Sans is hax incarnate). His precog is going to help immensely too.

The real cal howard said:
Bill is smarter, and has just as much, if not more hax, and his hax is undebatably better (which is saying something. Sans is hax incarnate). His precog is going to help immensely too.
Really? Because last time I checked, Bill got outsmarted by Ford and Stan Pines.

(Edit: Sans also never got outsmarted, quite opposite really. He was outsmarting others. He was able to know how many deaths you had without having memory of your last death, JUST BY LOOKING AT YOUR FACE.)

Bill was simply mistaken, it's hard to understand this ?? How many times a villain has been deceived ?? Be fooled does not make be less intelligent.

Einstein was deceived by a thief, Then the thief is smarter than him??

Xmark12 said:
Sans also never got outsmarted, quite opposite really.
A slight misnomer. I'd count Chara attacking while he was talking as outsmarting him, since he clearly didn't expect her to cheat as hard as he did.

I want to say sans but I also want to say bill. hmmmmm. im going with sans unless bill has a body or leaves gravity falls then sans is screwed.

I heard say that telekinesis could easily deter Sans, or manipulation of reality or simply dismantle all molecules of it ...

i say bill and kr will not be fatal for 2 reasons

1.bill can't die through physical means, and KR will NOT ignore that due to removing invinciblity frames, not invinciblity itself. the invinciblity frames are a game mech.

2. assuming bill killed many people, his LV is high, meaning he has a lot of health. KR will hurt, but the high health will tank it, like this (scales no exact

chara + KR (92 hp, 1 damage bonus from kr. 1/92.)

bill + KR (92,000,000, 1,000,000 bonus damage from KR - 1/92)

correct me if i'm wrong

Let's see, if this is in character, Bill wouldn't take Sans seriouslydue to being a way to weak and would let him have the first attack, which gives Sans an opportunity to spam dozens of bones and/or Gaster Blasters in Bill's obvius weak spot , and with Bill blinded Sans would have more than enough time to slowy drain Bill's health, which tecnically wouldn't KO Bill, but would incapacitate him long enough to be considered a victory due to his slow Regenerationn.

So I say Sans as long as Bill doesn't take him seriously.

Lol such a Necro. Restricted Bill has a unknown rating in speed so maybe sans blitzes or I don't know :/ Full power Bill one shots, hax stomps, and blitzes do to being infinitely faster. Now someone close this

Voting Bill, he simply has the necessary methods to attack Sans, and just have to survive until having enough frustration to use any of them.

Bill takes this. He's shown far greater reality warping than Sans has, and the greatest thing Sans has is Karmic Retribution, which would cause lots of harm to Bill, but I'd be willing to bet that at Bill's level of reality warping, he'd be able to shield himself from the majority of Sans' attacks. He just has a far greater grasp on reality, and I don't think Sans would be able to keep up.

whit the now ongoing reveision, bill is getting nerfed. sans shoul be able to win by destroying bills soul by attacking obvius weak spot and bill not taking seriusly

Bill's nerfs will not change much here, range and time manipulation is all he needs really.

Yeah, basically. If the revision is accepted, Bill's AP will be lower than it is right now, but still enough to one-shot Sans, he is going to lose resistance to abilities that Sans doesn't have, and also lose some haxes that he doesn't need here. Sans still gets haxstomped.

Eficiente said:
Bill's nerfs will not change much here, range and time manipulation is all he needs really.
the chances of bill figting seriusly from start is null here, and sanshitting him in the eye is almost sure. and does bill have any way to tank souul attacks?

also, while in pain, bill stops attacking and using hax altogether

What kind of mental breakdown do you think Bill will receive to be attacked to death without doing anything? Let's say that he can't do anything at all while being attacked with bones and gaster blaster, would you say the same about him being telekinetically thrown?

Eficiente said:
What kind of mental breakdown do you think Bill will receive to be attacked to death without doing anything?
he was hit in the eye and stopped to hold his eye in pain.

That by itself is very vague, also

"Let's say that he can't do anything at all while being attacked with bones and gaster blaster, would you say the same about him being telekinetically thrown?"

This.

Eficiente said:
That by itself is very vague, also
"Let's say that he can't do anything at all while being attacked with bones and gaster blaster, would you say the same about him being telekinetically thrown?"

This.
bill litiraly stopped and acted whit time baby, he aint going seriusly against sans. while sans does attack whit everything

@Ricsi-viragosi Don't you think that Bill didn't fight seriously because plot, or just because he just knew that he was fighting a battle that he couldn't lose?

"he did that after a conversation"

"while in pain, bill stops attacking and using hax altogether" 'cause "he was hit in the eye and stopped to hold his eye in pain."

I'm going to unfollow this thread.

Back