• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Sans vs Accelerator.

The battle no one asked for, or wanted, but that needed to be made.

Both bloodlusted. Also, speed is equalized.

Couldn't Sans just teleport a bone inside of him? plus, I don't think they are normal bones, they are completely magical, if that makes a difference?

Well people are saying that since Sans can't do it in game he can't do it in VS Battle, I disagree with that notion but most people seems to agree.

^Nah, accelerator is immune to teleportation. He can reflect vectors up to 11 dimensions so that teleporters from Index can't just teleport a screw inside his head and kill him like that. Also if speed is unequalized, it likely be a draw because sans's MFTL+ feat is teleportation so al Sans has to do is run away.

Accelerator can reflect magic too.

Aurasuke said:
^Nah, accelerator is immune to teleportation. He can reflect vectors up to 11 dimensions so that teleporters from Index can't just teleport a screw inside his head and kill him like that. Also if speed is unequalized, it likely be a draw because sans's MFTL+ feat is teleportation so al Sans has to do is run away.
Accelerator can reflect magic too.
Far as i know Accel only has battled teleporters who used imaginary vectors. But time manipulation. And the only things that displayed that kind of power (tiem control, i mean) were the Magic Gods.

Alakabamm said:
Draw, Accel still can't catch Sans
If they are forced to fight, Accel.
Yeah but the opening said speed is equalized. That means San pretty much losses. Obvs this isn't a real fight but whatever.

Far as i know Accel only has battled teleporters who used imaginary vectors.

Then you must not have read very much of index then. As far as I know, you're reffering to his battle with Kakine. Accelerator is able to redirect vectors from the 11 dimensions of string theory used to calculate the position and time of a esper who can teleport. Espers can teleport glass into concrete walls literally cutting them in half like what Kuroko Shirai did. You think he can be called the strongest esper if he can't even withstand that level of power?

Aurasuke said:
Alakabamm said:
Draw, Accel still can't catch Sans
If they are forced to fight, Accel.
Yeah but the opening said speed is equalized. That means San pretty much losses. Obvs this isn't a real fight but whatever.
Far as i know Accel only has battled teleporters who used imaginary vectors.

Then you must not have read very much of index then. As far as I know, you're reffering to his battle with Kakine. Accelerator is able to redirect vectors from the 11 dimensions of string theory used to calculate the position and time of a esper who can teleport. Espers can teleport glass into concrete walls literally cutting them in half like what Kuroko Shirai did. You think he can be called the strongest esper if he can't even withstand that level of power?
I don't know what that has to do with anything. But even them. The teleporters he fight were different from the type of teleport that Sans uses. The only beings who were capable of control time in To Aru are the Magic Gods.

even so with verses equalized, it should work the same way. Sans uses magic, Accelerator has reflected that before, as long as it's not on Othinius's level it should work.

Aurasuke said:
even so with verses equalized, it should work the same way. Sans uses magic, Accelerator has reflected that before, as long as it's not on Othinius's level it should work.
Accelerator's redirection appears to be tied to his calculation speed, right? If we accept my timescale that appears to have worked from this thread, then factor in that the blasters are instantaneous IN this timescale, where light moves twice the size of the soul in a single second, his attacks actually do outspeed accelerator's calc speed, and therefore could not be redirected by him.

Northern Wind00 said:
Aurasuke said:
Accelerator's redirection appears to be tied to his calculation speed, right? If we accept my timescale that appears to have worked from this thread, then factor in that the blasters are instantaneous IN this timescale, where light moves twice the size of the soul in a single second, his attacks actually do outspeed accelerator's calc speed, and therefore could not be redirected by him.
Ehm. What? maybe i'm not getting it. But Accelerator only needs to calc when he doesn't know the object or the vector. I really think that the gasterblasters and their vectores are FAAAAR more simple than anything in To Aru. And Accelerator's redirection is always active.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Ehm. What? maybe i'm not getting it. But Accelerator only needs to calc when he doesn't know the object or the vector. I really think that the gasterblasters and their vectores are FAAAAR more simple than anything in To Aru. And Accelerator's redirection is always active.
It states on accelerator's profile, and I quote,

"Since it is bound to his calculation speed attacks that are more than low Faster than light speed can likely pass through without being effected. "

If my timescale is correct, sans' blaster beams travel far faster than double the speed of light.

If my timescale is correct, sans' blaster beams travel far faster than double the speed of light.

Yeah, I don't know but I found this apparently

He acquires black wings towards the end of volume 13 when he has an epiphany before being nearly killed by Kihara Amata, and fully awakens in his fight with the #2 level 5, Kakine Teitoku in Volume 15, during which he displays a massive superiority in power. When he awakens, Accelerator usually loses almost all control of himself and begins to speak in the language of the angels. He gains the ability to understand laws that are hitherto unknown and unexplainable to him, and no longer needs contact with vectors to control them.

Doesn't need to touch vectors to control them apparently. Does this mean if accel starts in angel form he stomps if they are like 100m away or something then?

"Since it is bound to his calculation speed attacks that are more than low Faster than light speed can likely pass through without being effected. "

Even though we accept that here in vs battle, for some reason other threads don't really accept this argument. I suppose everything here is limited by feats but really Accelerator has never shown to be unable to reflect something because of how fast it's going.

Like there's this thread here that says accel stomps the Flash. We in vs battle set limits on feats for accel in a way in order to give him a proper number. But in actually there isn't actually any real evidence that says Accel is bounded by the speed of light, we simply take that from his passive reflection of UV rays.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/accelerator-a-certain-magical-index-vs-flash-1620635/

...shouldn't we be limiting him BY his feats, however? Since it has been shown that he has to calc to redirect, even if it's unconscious, shouldn't the limit of his calc speed BE the limit of his ability to redirect? That's my thought, anyway. Anything else is an NLF, right?

"Doesn't need to touch vectors to control them apparently. Does this mean if accel starts in angel form he stomps if they are like 100m away or something then?"

possibly, though by feats, he's still limited to how fast his mind percieves things, and I've yet to see any indication that he could turn a beam that was instantaneous to a being that percieves light at moving at about 10ft per second. or about 983578866.61x ftl.

speed is equalized, that also includes reaction speeds, Sans can teleport but only as fast as Kuroko Shirai really, and that means Accelerator pretty much decimates him.

Sure you can call it a NLF but then again there's a bunch of evidence that makes accel a lot more superior than he looks. He's Aleister's main plan which means he intends to use him to destroy Magic in some way. He already took down tier high 2-A magic gods, what kind of master plan would involve using accelerator to defeat someone even more powerful than that?

Sure it's speculation, but we're also speculating that accel has a speed limit here, it's never written out explicitly. I've seen many threads where Accel has no speed limits and really the creator of Index doesn't like to break physics in terms of laws such as the speed of light (unless you count the magic gods, but he never really planned for making them tier High 2-A, he just wanted his story to have magic gods).

Some story writers just like to mess around with physics and break it all the time. Accelerator can reflect vectors from 11 dimensional space in order to counter espers with teleportation so he doesn't just die after a nail to the brain or something like that.

Maybe we can call that an immesurable spee via higher dimensions? You could say that even though they use 11 dimensional calculations they aren't really 11 dimensional beings which is true even if they enter 11 dimensional space, they don't actually have the powers of a 11 dimensional being, but authors often tend to write stuff they know nothing about like string theory. They write 500 dimensions a meaning proposition which is probably only like 8 dimensions via string theory or at most 10, and they call it Okay even though that 500 dimensional being has never had those other 498 dimensions described. String theory accurately defines how each dimension is higher than the last, authors just make stuff up and expects the readers to buy it.

Anyway, in Vs battles he's limited by speed feats, but apparently others they don't have such things. They just accept that Accel controls all vectors regardless of magnitude, speed, or direction.

Which is why apparently Flash got stomped in that thread lol.

Meh, just throwing that out there, he may have feats of reflecting light but they were kind of casual. To be honest Accelerator's reflection is limited to his calculation ability but the only time that ever happened was when he was rewriting Last Order's memories. They needed to nerf him because Accel was too powerful, so they had this random scientist shoot him in the head. He reflected the bullet before it entered his brain but still suffered brain damage which is why he needs the Choker to perform calculations for him in base form (but not in winged form or white winged form).

It was because he was preforming electron level rewriting in Last Order's brain that he didn't have any energy to divert to reflection. He probably could have let go before and killed the scientists, but that may risk damaging Last Order's brain, and he considers himself a villain at this point (even though he doesn't want to be lol).

Saying that speed limit his calculations just doesn't make sense to me. Vectors that move in one direction are really simple to calculate, and to reflect them you just slap a minus sign. Even I can calculate what would happen if you have infinite speed coming at you, you just simply get the minus to reflect the vector.

But anyway, apparently this wiki only considers feats, but speed is equalized here anyway. Also wouldn't sans have to actually fire it? By the time he does that he be dead he has like 1 hp, the wind could kill him lol.

Alice Liddel in WikiLand said:
Nothing new. Most forums consider Undertale characters nothing more than mountain at best.
Well I mean...like 99% of the cast is in the mountain range or lower, not including the god tiers. lol

Aurasuke said:
Saying that speed limit his calculations just doesn't make sense to me. Vectors that move in one direction are really simple to calculate, and to reflect them you just slap a minus sign. Even I can calculate what would happen if you have infinite speed coming at you, you just simply get the minus to reflect the vector.
The issue is more that Accel wouldn't have the time to process the attack, not that it's too much for him to calculate.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot:

This is so hilarious yet so true.

Someone had to do it. And I wanted to do it, if only for the sake of being the first.

The issue is more that Accel wouldn't have the time to process the attack, not that it's too much for him to calculate.

Your the one who said speed was equalized.

You're assuming that Sans goes off with that from the start, you're assuming Accelerator doesn't just rearrange Sans head into his body because he's starting out at like 100m or so I'm assuming. To be honest, it would be a better fight if Kamijou was fightning Sans (with attack speed equal too).

Aurasuke said:
Your the one who said speed was equalized.

You're assuming that Sans goes off with that from the start, you're assuming Accelerator doesn't just rearrange Sans head into his body because he's starting out at like 100m or so I'm assuming. To be honest, it would be a better fight if Kamijou was fightning Sans (with attack speed equal too).
a) I know very little about Index other than the fact that Accelerator has the most punchable face in the world but punching him is basically impossible, which ruins all my aspirations in life, so don't expect accurate judgments on who's the best Index character to fight Sans from me

b) I'm not assuming anything, I was just saying why things faster than what he has been shown to reflect are a problem. Yes, speed is equalized.

c) Sans does start by going for the kill, ten times out of ten.

Promestein said:
a) other than the fact that Accelerator has the most punchable face in the world but punching him is basically impossible, which ruins all my aspirations in life
I am laughing so damn hard, right now.

10/10

c) So is this a whoever strikes first argument then? This is basically back to the Homura vs Sans speed equalized thing again. (well except homura on her level even with speed equalized will probably time hack to win or something). Sans also defeated a multiversal in a weakened state if I remember, Homura just slightly higher lol.

Aurasuke said:
Sans also defeated a multiversal in a weakened state if I remember
Limited only in speed and area of their presence, not overall strength. However, Chara could just un-kill themself, so it didn't really matter, anyway.

a) I know very little about Index other than the fact that Accelerator has the most punchable face in the world but punching him is basically impossible, which ruins all my aspirations in life, so don't expect accurate judgments on who's the best Index character to fight Sans from me

People know more about Accel more than they do Kamijou and he's the main character lol. This is...expected...Accel was ranked one of the most popular characters in Index, maybe behind Misaka.

Aurasuke said:
c) So is this a whoever strikes first argument then?
It depends. Sans doesn't open up immediately with Gasterblasters, and everything else is likely to be reflected. I'm not taking that calc of Wind's into account, otherwise this approaches stomp territory and that's no fun for debates.

Also depends on Accelerator's actions. Is he the type of person to try and tank everything someone throws at him, or does he actually dodge things until he gets a handle on how they work? Cause, if so, with speed equalized, Accelerator holds an advantage. All he has to do is hit Sans once, while he can reflect most of his attacks and should be able to dodge at least some Gasterblasters.

Accelerator is like, in terms of character greatness on a scale of 1 to 10, a number too low to be feasibly recorded, while Othinus is still too high to put on the scale. Gungnir witch wife for life

Othinus would have been a great character if she hadn't entered the harem. But she did and she's shit. Accelerator > Othinus on any day and I can confidently say that the majority of the fans of the series will agree with me.

Accelerator is like, in terms of character greatness on a scale of 1 to 10, a number too low to be feasibly recorded, while Othinus is still too high to put on the scale. Gungnir witch wife for life

I hope you at least read the light novels before making those statements lol. Sure Othinius is a good character, but Accel's character development is just way over the top.

If you read the Novel you would know it depends on his mindset how he fights. If he's bloodlusted he pulls out his wings right away like when he thought that Last Order's brain was being eaten by Kreutene. Honestly with Sans low durability by simply just pulling out his wings, the amount of force of just his wings being there would kill Sans lol.

If not, he usually kills his opponents tactifully after his battery died, or simplly just murders them by reflecting all their attacks. This is how Accel used to fight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xdIjiZTVQ

Alakabamm said:
Othinus would have been a great character if she hadn't entered the harem. But she did and she's shit. Accelerator > Othinus on any day and I can confidently say that the majority of the fans of the series will agree with me.
Lol, she needed more screentime, being next to the main character was the only way.

To be honest I think Kaimjou will end up with Misaka/index because they were the first to find him. Just my thoughts though lol

Alakabamm said:
You're right about the harem stuff, but I have the advantage of knowing little to nothing about Index so that doesn't affect my judgement at all. Also, good to hear that there's so many people with bad taste in the world.

Let's try to stay on topic, though.

Aurasuke said:
Honestly with Sans low durability by simply just pulling out his wings, the amount of force of just his wings being there would kill Sans lol.
Common misconception. Sans got split in half by a multiversal being and still took like a minute to die. Just because his durability is relatively low doesn't mean literally anything kills him.

Basically whoever strikes first wins. Since I'm guessing Sans needs to at least raise his hands, if Accel just pulls out his wings right away the he will literally blow Sans away. Or wind control but enough about that.

Either way, I found these lol. What we think would be spite threads, others apparently don't.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/son-goku-vs-accelerator-1696289/

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=618393

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/3bti4g/accelerator_vs_superman/

https://www.reddit.com/r/whowouldwin/comments/2gwhfi/superman_vs_accelerator/

Basically they regard Accel as having no limits to vector control in all of these lol.

Aurasuke said:
I hope you at least read the light novels before making those statements lol. Sure Othinius is a good character, but Accel's character development is just way over the top.
Accelerator could be the greatest, most well-written character in fictional history, and I'd still like Othinus infinitely more than him because she's a girl with a witch hat and an eyepatch and a spear named Gungnir and I don't need anything else in my fiction.

I've already said everything about this matchup that I have to say, so I don't really have anything else to contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back