• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans (Undertale) vs Suika Ibuki (Touhou)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suika can use danmaku (as of isc) so I give the win on both accounts to her. She has insane durablility, being a Youkai, and as a touhou character, possesses sonic+ speeds. Considering Sans had issues dodging two slashes from a kid, he probably would have serious issues when faced with danmaku that isn't limited by spellcards (possible creating true "Impossible" danmaku patterns)

Necromancer Sign - Resurrected Debunk.

I don't know why, but can someone explain about why would both of Sans and Suika obey to spellcard rules, or if Sans wouldN'T, why Suika WOULD?

Suika's ability allowed her to SHATTER/DISPERSE Heavens, and according to an interview she made with Aya Shameimaru (A Crow Tengu in Gensokyo Newsfeed), Suika mentioned about she JUST did that by JUST due to some people is giving a party titled as 'anti--oni party'. Also whats bones? These may be dispersed, even if celestial liveplace got shattered.

There's some proof about my mentions. Links are provided by en.touhouwiki.net.

Screenshot 2018-08-22-05-34-43

There's the proof about Suika did THAT feat, and I cannot understand why Sans would do a thing. Suika is always Lucid, thanks to drinking all the time.

Oh, when both of they were talking, Suika answers to Aya, as she mentioned it was a 'little trick'.

Screenshot 2018-08-22-05-36-21
Also, who did actually said Suika is 'only' capable of disperse things like she has to be near of it? I don't see this in her wiki.

Screenshot 2018-08-22-05-55-31-1

Well, so who really wins?

The Tier alone can't make this a stomp, it's Sans after all.

But either way, it IS a stomp, due to Danmaku spam and due to Suika's density manip being unavoidable.

And it's old af anyway and I'm sick of seeing this pop out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back