• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans gives a Minecraft ripoff a bad time.

Sans will win for these reasons.

Medkit can't heal his soul he can only heal his physically body so It's useless, If The Player uses a Jet Pack he get's slammed to the ground by Telekinesis, Gravity Manipulation or he locks The Player In place so Jet Pack will be useless. The first thing Sans Is going to do Is slam The Player to the ground and will spawn bones and slam him Into Danmaku and what I know Is The Player's reaction of Danmaku(It's not even Danmaku lol) Is nothing compared to Sans version of Danmaku. Also I believe Sans has fought Flowey before so he has reacted to Danmaku before. Also, what Read this post pointed out In this Thread when Sans slams the soul It does damage to the soul.

How serious was Flowey in the fight, though? I would probably say that he was likely one-shotted by KR the moment he spawned until dodged successfully and fired a flurry of bullets Sans couldnt react to.

Psychomaster35 said:
How serious was Flowey in the fight, though? I would probably say that he was likely one-shotted by KR the moment he spawned until dodged successfully and fired a flurry of bullets Sans couldnt react to.
We've never seen the fight, though In Flowey's statements he states this. As well as, Flowey states this as well(Meaning Flowey has killed Sans before) As well as, In those statements he seemed pretty pissed.

He was completely serious about the fight. He died enough times to feel the need to warn the guy who is playing with him and everyone else, and there is no way Flowey couldn't manage to get an attack off with how he can just pop out of literally anywhere.

And The Player has nothing that Sans can't react to anyways, so if there is an attack he can't just move around he'll teleport, unless you genuinely want to argue that he'll just up and die because he never teleported in canon against a guy he could casually dodge.

I think it is something to do with jesus apparently being better at avoiding sans danmaku. Though wall slam and everything is a thing, though i havent looked into that thread. Sans matches do need to be checked over.

Edit: Also jesus did have a 5x ap advantage iirc. So its not like sans fought someone with extremely comparable ap.

Read this post said:
I think it is something to do with jesus apparently being better at avoiding sans danmaku. Though wall slam and everything is a thing, though i havent looked into that thread. Sans matches do need to be checked over.
Yep.

The reason why was because danmaku isn't a issue with Jesus and how he could 2 shot Sans. And how Sans' teleport Spam isn't a issue for Jesus as well.

Yeah. Hes still new, so he may undergo revisions someday once new content comes out.

Grace Ended already so I'm adding It The Player's Profile and then I'm requesting It for Sans profile.

Back