• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Lanji for reasons below.... jk. Linsmoke Lanji should take this via observation haki and sky walk. ken's flames shouldn't be able to Lanji since his soul burns hotter. higher stamina and endurance and AP.

Erm... Are you making fun of me?

Enies Lobby Saga Sanji still hasn't both observation haki and sky walk. I also really don't know that where is "higher stamina and endurance and AP" that you stated come from.

Vote overruled, sorry.

why assume that i'm making fun of you when it's clear to see that I got the keys wrong ? I still go with lanji because he has range advantage with his long legs(not literally a long leg) and I doubt that ken could withstand diable jambe kicks to the chest or face cuz I see no fire resistance on his page. diable jambe would cause deep burns and slow him down with more attack output until he's k.oed or dead.

Well.your typing especially for "Lanji" make me think that. Apologize for misunderstood you

Vote counted.

Sanji: 1

Ken: 0

Sanji has greater range with his diable jambe attacks, probably has more combat experience (at least a greater variety) and is smarter/more tactical.

Sanji has my vote.

Bump.

Put how many votes left are needed to conclude the thread so that the match would attract attention (Possibly)

Sanji.

His resistance to fire mitigates Ken's ability to an extent. His stamina is more impressive, as he shrugged off blows that pierced straight through his torso, shattered several ribs, and losing large amounts of blood. He's not Zoro, but he is within the same league as of Enies Lobby. He's more tactical than Ken, utilizing the environment and his opponents' weaknesses whenever given the chance. He's also got superior range with shock-waves and fire-projectiles with his kicks.

7-0, Can be added immediately.

Back