• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sanji Vinsmoke vs Saber ( Gawain. ) ( 1 more vote needed.)

Actually about that wouldn't that make him High 7-A? If he scales to 385 Megatons and that's tripled that would be Large Mountain level correct?

Sanji is around Mach 944. Sanji scales from at least 339 Megatons.

As for Gawain, I think his 7A is already when trippled.

You might wanna do that but until further notice that'll be restricted until you get that settled.

Sanji scales above 335+ by a decent amount and can further it with Busoshoku Haki ( Note he isn't like Zoro in terms of Busoshoku.) And his speed is scaled to Mach 944

Let's see Gawain is mach 200-500 so Sanji is at least twice as fast plus he has precog. Ap wise Gawain is around 385 so they are likely roughly equal. But he also lost his best AoE attack and Sanji has precog for CQC giving him a advantage on top of his speed. Don't really see what Gorilla Knight can do to win.

Sanji's slightly superior AP and speed should give him the slight edge over Gawain, but that Galtaine is going to kill him if he gets it off in the right direction,

Leaning on Sanji for now.

I voting Sanji here,Sanji have an superior AP here,and he's also have Kenbushoku here that can always help him,he's more agile than Gawain who is more power buster,there is NoS skill that Gawain have and make him hard to attack,but Sanji already fight an hard type attack opponent before so this is not a problem for Sanji,the only Gawain have to take him down is Galatine,if Sanji get chaught he's dead,but again his Kenbushoku will be useful here.

So i voting Sanji via superior AP,precog with Kenbushoku,and more agile here,plus with win ratio 7.1/10 difficulty.

If Sanji plays it safe I could see him get the win over Gawain. The only problem he would face is Gawains AOE Attack or that stat boosting but other than that I think Sanji could take this atleast 6.8/10 times. So I'll vote for Sanji FRA

5-0 in favor of Sanji.

This likely isn't gonna get added, Sanji is likely to get downgraded but this should still be good until then.

Back