• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There was contention in the BB thread about that. Apparently it does? But people argued that it shouldn't.

Aha. Well if it does work on type 4 acausals then this is a stomp and if it doesn't the Daughters sing and Sonic dies.

Sir Ovens said:
There was contention in the BB thread about that. Apparently it does? But people argued that it shouldn't.
Some of the people who argued against it were trying to say it was just absurd, despite other characters on the wiki being able to do the same thing (and even on Type 5s). That, and I'm pretty sure they aren't well-versed in Archie at all (not to discredit them).

As for the match, I don't know about the Daughters too well despite me beating the raid a good two dozen times or so lol

I have a thing or two to say about rhe idea of fate here. Namely, mind showing a scan of it just making an opponent do literally nothing? Or of it overriding law manip?

Back