• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sand vs Blood(Gaara vs Gibril) 0-3-0

Final comment on this battle

Gaara has 0 defense to Gibril draining his life force, he is not an adept nor has any resistance, so he has 0 defense to her septima making him a zombie and being one shotted as well as her attacks are noted to have durability negation to organic enemies, since the sand will not be able to defend Gaara and the sand armor is 8-B+, which is complete and utterly trash in this fight I vote for Gibril, she needs one attack to land, simple as that
Counted

It's true that she can one hit, but I think after Gaara sees how she can dig through sand shield- he'd just pump sand into the ground and make more sand

Also, the Sand doesn't have life- so it's not like once she makes contact with it it'll do much with her life manip

The main arguement I see for Gibril is that she wins the very first confrontation and her axe just goes through the Sand, but what I also recall is that the Sand automatically reacts to the attack power with quantity. Once Gaara survives, he can easily outsmart with clones and battlefield control and just ensare Gibril easily.

Of course I'd have to fact check the facts about the Sand tho, so for now Incon lol

I just realized something that could give Gibril an advantage in this fight. It's that the location stated for SBA is Central Park, New York. This means 2 things: 1)Gibril has a lot of metal to work with in this fight, and 2) She can empower herself by absorbing the life force of the bystanders.

Also, the Sand doesn't have life- so it's not like once she makes contact with it it'll do much with her life manip
But Gaara has life

The armor does not defend him at all, the sand shield does not defend him at all, his normal durability is 8-B, which is trash compared to any hit from Gibril

An axe cuts him in half, a red orb apart of blowing him (I guess with the AP vs durability difference?) would drain him

Also, his sand has chakra, so technically it has spiritual and life energy (¿)

the Sand automatically reacts to the attack power with quantity
There is no "varies" in his profile, and Gaara to stop stronger and faster attacks had used 2 variations, the ultra defensive shield that is high 7-A and that needs time, and the 100% active shield that engulf him in a ball that would still be below Gibril AP and at worst, Gibril just use more than one attack

The shield was pierced by Kimimaro who is below Gibril and that was after the fight begun and Gaara had time to create more sand, Sasuke pierced the Shield with Chidori when Sasuke was equal to his shield AP/Durability

I’ll try finding some resistance so that Gaara gets more arguments though the 690 is a lot and really could just break through his initial defense

Back