• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai Jack - Aku Ugrades Part 2

I'm back to fix some of the mistakes from my previous release and upgrade our old and iconic villain Aku with some new stuff. Now let's get started.

Attack Pontency: 4A with Creation: Aku can create a space with stars

Haxes

Time Travel:
Aku must be able to travel through time just like Ashi, after all, it has been stated that Ashi has Aku's Powers. Those Who Are Between Time Can Come to Time Pocket.

Power Bestowal and invisibility:Aku gives robots the power of invisibility by giving a piece of himself. Since the piece is also a part of himself, Aku must also have this power.

Bodily Weaponry and Weapon Creation:Aku can use his Claws in battle and create weapons from his own hands.

Possesion and Hıve Mınd (Type 1):A fragment broken off from Aku can enter a person and possess him. The fragment that possessed Jack became Aku and (Destroy Jack's homecoming portal)

Supernatural Willpower and Body Control:Aku continued to fight without much concern for his body being cut many times while fighting Jack, and he can shape his body.

invulnerability and Darkness Manipulation:As shown in the Final Scene, Aku is invincible to normal attacks, but if the sword disappears, he will become invincible.His minions were made of darkness.This would make sense with Aku calling himself the lord of Darkness:

Breath Attack and Flight:Aku can at least create flames and fly by changing into different forms.(has done this many times)

Portal Creation and Immortality (Tip 5):Aku created a portal to the future in time and Aku stated that he was immortal, mocking the swords of mortals and cannot be killed by traditional methods

Weapon Mastery,Martial Arts,Acrobatics and Underground Mobility:Aku can wield Jack's sword, shows combat prowess while fighting Jack, can perform acrobatics while fighting Jack, and can perform underground mobility while fighting Jack.

Light Manipulation and Unholy Manipulation:Before using his skill, Aku emits white lights from his eyes, the arrival of aku turns the sunlight red and Aku was said to be an evil and dark force.

Large Size (Tip 2) and Technology Manipulation:Aku is taller than Jack's castle and is the size of a skyscraper in his own city.Aku can show his propaganda video on all televisions and fixes 2 robots

Hair Manipulation and Social Influencing (Deception):Aku can transform into human form or change shape to create hair and beard for himself. He tricked Jack by changing shape many times.

Non-Physical Interaction:He must be able to interact with ghosts like Ashi, Ashi was his daughter and she carried Aku's essence within her, she had more than ordinary people could do

Deconstruction and Corrusion Inducement:When Aku touched the Fake Swords, the Swords Turned to Dust

Magic:He is said to have magic, and his magic is stated to be beyond human understanding.

Absorption:Aku absorbs people into his body with his hand and turns them into monsters with the corruption in his body.

Last edited:
Attack Pontency: 4A with Creation: Aku can create a space with stars
Isn't the game taking place in a adjacent reality with time all messed up? Later on Jack even says its just a shadow of things that happened before. That wouldn't be a creation feat but that realm having a non-linear timeline.
Yeah that's fine
Power Bestowal and invisibility:Aku gives robots the power of invisibility by giving a piece of himself. Since the piece is also a part of himself, Aku must also have this power.
Aku didn't bestow them that ability, he just powered the machines:
I set out to construct the ultimate assassins to hunt you down and destroy you. I worked tirelessly day and night until my machines of doom were completed. They each were designed with a unique tool of destruction. Countless days were spent analyzing your fighting technique. They were the deadliest war machines ever created. And their power source came from the world's most ultimate evil, Aku.
Powering the robots designed by the scientist wouldn't give Aku those abilities, since the scientist is the one who would've given them those things when creating them.
Alright

This is probably fine
This isn't supernatural will. I can see body control but Aku doesn't have a normal biology as a goo thing.
That's not invulnerability. Aku was defeated by the Guardians of the Water Goddess and the Three Major Gods (Odin, Ra and Vishnu) all destroyed his greater aspect in the past. Aku is just more durable than they are. Darkness Manipulation however, is probably fine.
Breath Attack and Flight:Aku can at least create flames and fly by changing into different forms.(has done this many times)
Fine with me. Though the changing forms is probably just shapeshifting. Aku has true flight since he can go through space.
Portal Creation and Immortality (Tip 5):Aku created a portal to the future in time and Aku stated that he was immortal, mocking the swords of mortals and cannot be killed by traditional methods
Portal Creation is fine. Immortality Type 5 isn't. That immortality is being unbound by life and death. Aku is just Type 1, 2 and 3
The scan for Weapon Mastery is just him swinging a sword, which isn't a enough. Martial Arts I'm unsure on because he was utterly schooled by Jack and barely landed a single attack on him, those that he did land being bad positioning on Jack's end or with Aku's better physicals.

Underground Mobility I have no issues with.
Glowing eyes isn't light manipulation. That's just showing he's using a power.

Being evil and dark isn't Unholy Manipulation. You have to generate energy or abilities that are stated as unholy.
The first image is a dramatic pose of Aku destroying Jack's land and isn't a feat. The second is fine.

For technology manipulation the first wouldn't be evidence since he could just hijack signals with his advanced technology. The second is fine though.
Aku shape shifting would automatically give him the ability to control his hair style.

I guess its social influence but its pretty basic deception since a lot of the tricks rely on Jack's good nature to work to my memory
Probably fine. Though the justification would need to be better written
Per the page:
Note: Natural side effects from powers, such as Energy Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation, and other abilities that can produce enough energy output to destroy or dismantle objects, do not mean that characters automatically qualify for this ability, unless the abilities in question specifically and directly focus on deconstruction in itself, rather than as a consequence.
This is either deconstruction or corrosion inducement, not both.

Also like, the sword turning to dust is how Aku knew it was fake, so I think that's just the sword rather than Aku's powers in this instance
Alright
Unsure if that's directly absorption or just corruption. I would have to see more or hear from others.

Isn't the game taking place in a adjacent reality with time all messed up? Later on Jack even says its just a shadow of things that happened before. That wouldn't be a creation feat but that realm having a non-linear timeline.

Yeah that's fine

Aku didn't bestow them that ability, he just powered the machines:

Powering the robots designed by the scientist wouldn't give Aku those abilities, since the scientist is the one who would've given them those things when creating them.

Alright

This is probably fine

This isn't supernatural will. I can see body control but Aku doesn't have a normal biology as a goo thing.

That's not invulnerability. Aku was defeated by the Guardians of the Water Goddess and the Three Major Gods (Odin, Ra and Vishnu) all destroyed his greater aspect in the past. Aku is just more durable than they are. Darkness Manipulation however, is probably fine.

Fine with me. Though the changing forms is probably just shapeshifting. Aku has true flight since he can go through space.

Portal Creation is fine. Immortality Type 5 isn't. That immortality is being unbound by life and death. Aku is just Type 1, 2 and 3

The scan for Weapon Mastery is just him swinging a sword, which isn't a enough. Martial Arts I'm unsure on because he was utterly schooled by Jack and barely landed a single attack on him, those that he did land being bad positioning on Jack's end or with Aku's better physicals.

Underground Mobility I have no issues with.

Glowing eyes isn't light manipulation. That's just showing he's using a power.

Being evil and dark isn't Unholy Manipulation. You have to generate energy or abilities that are stated as unholy.

The first image is a dramatic pose of Aku destroying Jack's land and isn't a feat. The second is fine.

For technology manipulation the first wouldn't be evidence since he could just hijack signals with his advanced technology. The second is fine though.

Aku shape shifting would automatically give him the ability to control his hair style.

I guess its social influence but its pretty basic deception since a lot of the tricks rely on Jack's good nature to work to my memory

Probably fine. Though the justification would need to be better written

Per the page:

This is either deconstruction or corrosion inducement, not both.

Also like, the sword turning to dust is how Aku knew it was fake, so I think that's just the sword rather than Aku's powers in this instance

Alright

Unsure if that's directly absorption or just corruption. I would have to see more or hear from others.
First of all, thank you for accepting my invitation and coming to CRT. Now let's move on to our topic;

4A: What the samurai meant there was that Aku distracted him with the Ashi etc. characters he created to keep him captive there (he believed this until the real Ashi came, that is, the things there were real, but it was just the place created by Aku). This was a completely real place and was taken by Aku and Jack. It was stated that Aku created it. The existence of this place depended on Aku, and when Aku started to be defeated, this place also collapsed.

Power Bestowal and Invinsibility:
According to the clip I posted, the professor only programmed them according to Jack's fighting style and the real power of these robots came from Aku.The power inside them was a part of Aku's body, so Aku have invisibility power.

Immortality (Tip5):
This is not a type 2, this is a type 5 situation. As it is known, Aku cannot be killed under normal conditions, in the series, holy power or a sword is needed to destroy him, he states his immortality, he despises mortals and it is stated by the Gods that he is "not from the human world"

Weapon Mastery and Martial Arts:
Knowing his weapon mastery, I included only one scene. In fact, if you look at the rest of the video, you will see that he uses the sword expertly while fighting with Jack, using the sword skillfully will be considered weapon mastery. Regarding Martial Arts, he could fight competitively with Jack and learned about fighting from him, and this would be enough. We agree on acrobatics. I think because you didn't say anything about it.
Social Influence and Absorption:
There are many more examples of Social Influence in the series. Aku tricking the underwater inhabitants into doing their job, pretending to be a swamp wizard and making him do his job, and many more.For absorption, he sucks them into his hand and then makes them copies of himself with his corruption. I said before that he absorbed arrows and before he became Aku, he was also absorbing animals. (birth of evil)

This isn't supernatural. I can see body control but Aku doesn't have a normal biology as a goo thing.
He may not have a normal biology but he was able to resist the pain of his body being torn apart and continued to fight the samurai in this state many times.

The scientist gave the powers like bombs and ninja stars, but they were not shown to have invisibility except for Aku's essence?

It is stated in the clip that Aku has demonic powers and the divine powers think that his evil should be destroyed,The powers within Aku are demonic powers and he is the enemy of god and he had the physiology to affect them.

This was a completely real place and was taken by Aku and Jack.
I didn't say it wasn't real, it's just sideways in time. It's a fragmented collection of events that Aku can pick and choose from.

According to the clip I posted, the professor only programmed them according to Jack's fighting style and the real power of these robots came from Aku.The power inside them was a part of Aku's body, so Aku have invisibility power.
I posted the dialogue. The scientist created the robots and taught them. All Aku did was power them once they were finished.

The scientist gave the powers like bombs and ninja stars, but they were not shown to have invisibility except for Aku's essence?
He gave each Robot unquie attributes. Invisibility being one of them.

This is not a type 2, this is a type 5 situation. As it is known, Aku cannot be killed under normal conditions, in the series, holy power or a sword is needed to destroy him, he states his immortality, he despises mortals and it is stated by the Gods that he is "not from the human world"
Type 5 is this
Deathless Immortality: Characters who exist unbound by conventional life or death, or do not exist at all, and thus cannot be traditionally killed. Typically, abilities such as Existence Erasure are needed to destroy them.
Aku is not unbound by life and death. He would be immortal, but for the types I mentioned.

Knowing his weapon mastery, I included only one scene. In fact, if you look at the rest of the video, you will see that he uses the sword expertly while fighting with Jack, using the sword skillfully will be considered weapon mastery
Demonstrating skill greatly beyond what a normal person is what gets you Mastery. In the link you gave the only way to get that is to scale him to Jack, but from what I can see Jack just parried all of Aku's strikes and Aku never demonstrated that he could do the same.

Regarding Martial Arts, he could fight competitively with Jack
Jack schooled him in skill. Aku's physicals is what kept him in there.

It is stated in the clip that Aku has demonic powers and the divine powers think that his evil should be destroyed,The powers within Aku are demonic powers and he is the enemy of god and he had the physiology to affect them.
I guess I can see your reasoning.

Also try to put all your responses into one post rather than multiple.

I didn't say it wasn't real, it's just sideways in time. It's a fragmented collection of events that Aku can pick and choose from.

I posted the dialogue. The scientist created the robots and taught them. All Aku did was power them once they were finished.

He gave each Robot unquie attributes. Invisibility being one of them.

Type 5 is this

Aku is not unbound by life and death. He would be immortal, but for the types I mentioned.

Demonstrating skill greatly beyond what a normal person is what gets you Mastery. In the link you gave the only way to get that is to scale him to Jack, but from what I can see Jack just parried all of Aku's strikes and Aku never demonstrated that he could do the same.

Jack schooled him in skill. Aku's physicals is what kept him in there.

I guess I can see your reasoning.

Also try to put all your responses into one post rather than multiple.
Okay, I will share it as the only answer. First of all, I will say that aku does not have type 2 and this is an example of type 5 because it is independent of mortal life and cannot be destroyed by natural means,
so this is an obvious thing, Power-up and invisibility are fair, OK for martial arts, but jack as swordsmanship He was fighting with him exactly, just watch the rest of the clip.
I would like to point out that Aku created this place, so the collapse of this place with his death is a proof of this, and as a result, if such a place existed with his existence, Aku would still be a scale for it.

I will say that aku does not have type 2 and this is an example of type 5 because it is independent of mortal life and cannot be destroyed by natural means
He's an evil blob that can't age and can regenerate. That already covers why he can live forever and is hard to kill. Being unbound by life and death requires an actual statement saying they are.
but jack as swordsmanship He was fighting with him exactly
Jack parried all of Aku's blows. He didn't try to hit him from what I can see once he lost the sword, since he knew that's the only weapon that would actually work against Aku.

He's an evil blob that can't age and can regenerate. That already covers why he can live forever and is hard to kill. Being unbound by life and death requires an actual statement saying they are.
It is never stated that he will die in the series, it is just stated that he will destroy him with his weakness, it was already stated that he is not from the human world.His existence outside of the human world could be supportive of this issue, after all, he is a piece broken off from Ultimate Evil and was shown to exist by explosion in Ultimate Evil space, and his self-identification as immortal is the basis for type 5. Aku Ultimate Evil ilr had the same structure, only a weaker version.
Jack parried all of Aku's blows. He didn't try to hit him from what I can see once he lost the sword, since he knew that's the only weapon that would actually work against Aku.
This still doesn't change the fact that Aku is a master user, he was also a master at Samurai, just being able to fight him is enough.
And You still haven't responded to Aku 4a and Unholy manip.

Last edited:
I disagree with time travel, he never uses it personally.
He must be using it to go to the pocket dimension between time.Ashi should have full Aku's powers and be able to time travel herself like she can.

Last edited:

I'm waiting for your answer.

It is never stated that he will die in the series, it is just stated that he will destroy him with his weakness, it was already stated that he is not from the human world.His existence outside of the human world could be supportive of this issue, after all, he is a piece broken off from Ultimate Evil and was shown to exist by explosion in Ultimate Evil space, and his self-identification as immortal is the basis for type 5
None of that is evidence that he's unbound from Life and Death. You can just look at the examples where they have explicit statements of transcending life or beings that can't die since they were never alive in the first place.

Nothing you've given meets qualifications for Type 5.

This still doesn't change the fact that Aku is a master user, he was also a master at Samurai, just being able to fight him is enough.
It's not. If all the fighting was is jack parrying every strike then it's Jack being so superior skill wise thar Aku can't compete with him. You'd have to show examples of Aku parrying Jack one on one or fighting a dedicated swordsman and trading blows evenly.

None of that is evidence that he's unbound from Life and Death. You can just look at the examples where they have explicit statements of transcending life or beings that can't die since they were never alive in the first place.

Nothing you've given meets qualifications for Type 5.

It's not. If all the fighting was is jack parrying every strike then it's Jack being so superior skill wise thar Aku can't compete with him. You'd have to show examples of Aku parrying Jack one on one or fighting a dedicated swordsman and trading
"Time travel, Bodily Weaponry
and weapon creation, possession and hive mind (type 1), body control, darkness manipulation, breath attack and flight, portal creation, magic, hair manipulation and social influence, underground mobility, acrobatics, large size type 2 and technology manipulation, non-physical interaction" We agree on this, don't we?

Last edited:
Back