• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakuya Izayoi vs. SCP-682 (Can The Time Maid Stop The Near-Immortal Lizard?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
So, everybody has pretty much tried to find something to beat a certain lizard from the SCP Foundation with mixed results. So, now, the number one maid of the Scarlet Devil Mansion steps up to the plate to try to take down this beast. Can she do it? Let's find out.

In the blue corner, we have Sakuya Izayoi from Touhou Project, and in the red corner, we have an overused gecko from the SCP Foundation.

Sakuya IAMP
682 Breach
-This is a battle to the death, KO, or incapacitation.
-Sakuya is allowed one day of prep time and has a rough idea of what 682 is capable of. SCP-682 is not allowed this luxury and has to go in blind.

-No outside help is allowed for either character.

-This battle takes place in the SCP Foundation, giving 682 the home court advantage.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

What did sakuya ever do to deserve this?

Wait

She beat Bayonetta...

Rip her to shreds my lizard. Avenge the Fallen witch.

WeeklyBattles said:
What did sakuya ever do to deserve this?

Wait

She beat Bayonetta...

Rip her to shreds my lizard. Avenge the Fallen witch.
Thank you, Weekly, for making me laugh today.

But, in all seriousness, my main question is this. If Sakuya has a rough idea of what 682 can do, can she potentially erase him from existence via her Time Manipulation before he can adapt to her abilities?

Not likely, 682s regen is a bitch, and he'd come back with a resistance to her time powers

Then again he does already have have a resistance to existence erasure

Which SCP did 682 gain an immunity to existence erasure from?

"After being exposed to SCP-063, gained the ability to change its biological makeup from organic to inorganic, and vice versa, at will."

How does that stop Existence Erasure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back