• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude I like SwaKage and all but this is the same guy that said at one point Yellow Mask Obito stomped Minato in their fight.

Rocker1189 said:
No Might 09 said:
the thing is that sakura isnt at all a good fghter. most of the fights she had were just mud fights and just her throwing things and trying to smash her enemys with brute force rather than strategy and intelligence. hinata is way faster than sakura hat hand to hand. Sakura only have two move, Cherry smash and straight punch. Hinata can easily deflect Poison and Acid with Kaiten or Air Palm.hinata has far more range then sakura.You can see her range when she punch those debris in Movie Boruto or in Momoshiki's arc. In Anime, aside from Air Wall Palm and her version of Kaiten, she also have multiple highspeed attack with needle-like Gentle Fist which also used by Kaguya. .
This is wrong, she was not that good a fighter up until she fought Sasori and even then she has always been smart.
Hinata was faster than Sakura but Sakura scales higher in speed now.

Sakura does not spray poison she uses it won weapons deflecting is useless, air palms would do nothing Sakura is 7-A Hinata is 7-C.

Most of thse would get coutnered by Sakura.

Dude this is a 7-A vs a 7-C unless Hinata gets some scaling using her six paths powers she would gets stomped.
saying palms will be ineffective against someone simply because they are a tear higher makes no sense at all

naruto was still effected by his daughters palm

That was CLEARLY a gag scene..... I hope you're not trying to scale Himawari to Naruto....

Kid Naruto was able to no sell Neji's gentle fist with pure strength alone as well so this is not even arguable

UchihaSlayer96 said:
That was CLEARLY a gag scene..... I hope you're not trying to scale Himawari to Naruto....
Kid Naruto was able to no sell Neji's gentle fist with pure strength alone as well so this is not even arguable
no im not im trying to say that using tiers as a reason why it wouldnt work makes no sense

as for that scene neji was simply caught of gaurd by the furosity of the nine tails chakra if he wasnt he would have just hit naruto again

I mean even IF tenketsu worked and Hinata shut down her chakra pathway system, katsuyu can just heal her. Not to mention that Katsuyu herself stomps. There's so many ways Sakura wins while Hinata's win conditions are iffy at best.

No Might 09 said:
saying palms will be ineffective against someone simply because they are a tear higher makes no sense at all

naruto was still effected by his daughters palm
I am refering to the air blasts not the hyuga tenketsu strikes, its a simple air blast being stronger would negate its effects.

Sakura is a medical ninja I really doubt the tenketsu strikes would be that effective on her.

100th Hokage said:
If Sakura is sannin level in base she then stacks 100 healings on top
As an adult she's almost certainly Sannin level in base form.

Honestly this is a stomp no matter how you spin it...

Especially considering she can contend with shin in her base a MS user

Especially considering she can contend with shin in her base a MS user

I totally forgot about that. Yeah you're right

^ It probably won't be accepted here but I still think it's impressive as hell. And might be used as supporting evidence if Sakura ever jumps to God tier later down the road.

kinkaku and ginkaku were fake jinchuriki as well. still made them as strong as any v2 jinchuriki. also, sakura did not regen from the TBB, there was nothing mentioning her being blown apart in a way of needing Regenerationn and there was no mentioning of Regenerationn after the TBB.

also, kido did not time out, sakura punched and healed enough times to destroy a lifetime's worth of cells in a single spot, therefore kido's armor could no longer regen.

so its not waiting it out, its outright punching through defenses, with sugar on top..

sakura was never a good fighter and just throwing her fists around - yet in boruto, her unarmed combat is rated higher than naruto's, same rating as her healing abilities.

Ragazz said:
also, kido did not time out, sakura punched and healed enough times to destroy a lifetime's worth of cells in a single spot, therefore kido's armor could no longer regen.
wait really? holy shit. that pretty damn broken.

wait really? holy shit. that pretty damn broken.

Would this be Regen negation, biological manipulation, or dura neg?

I mean this mastery over medical ninjutsu seems better than Tsunade's tbh. Further evidence that she surpassed her

EmperorRorepme said:
Sakura getting upgrades for being useless whilst Rock Lee gets nothing.

T-T.
Actually I read somewhere that in the novel Gaara said Rock Lee would've been helpful against Momoshiki thanks to his Taijutsu skill. Obviously take it with a grain of salt, but it's one hell of a shout out lmao

its more like a strategy that she can use for very tough opponents or those that have regen maybe. its basically using the weakness of her own regen (shortens lifespan) against her opponent, basically turning a weakness into an advantage.

That's really smart and impressive. I feel like we gotta add this feat to her profile somehow

https://ia800101.us.archive.org/28/...ing the Spring Breeze [VIZ][CalibreV1DPC].pdf

Sakura dodged them, one after the other. But simply dodging didn't get her any closer to Kido. One tail snaked forward sharply, and she couldn't get out of the way. Thmp! The thick tail plunged through her stomach. But Sakura ignored it and kept running. I won't die! Ninja Art! Mitotic Regenerationn! Sakura's entire body swelled with Byakugou chakra, and a design rose up on her forehead. The cells where she had been pierced rapidly divided, healing the wound. But the tail was still plunged through her midsection, so she couldn't close the wound opening. "You…!" Kido stared in disbelief. It was only for a moment, but he seemed almost afraid of Sakura charging forward, his tail still lodged in her. Sakura closed the distance between them and launched punch after punch. She wouldn't have another chance to press in this close to her enemy. She wanted to get in as many blows as she possibly could. She attacked in quick succession, but the surface of Kido's body failed to crack. "Eeah! Enough!" Kido waved the tail piercing Sakura, and her body slid smoothly off. Her chakra immediately closed up the wound where it had punctured her.

this i think is an impressive endurance/pain tolerance feat.

"You can only attack with your fists. And there's no point in trying to wait out the effect, you know. I still have a decent stock of the Tailed Beast drug." - this is regarding waiting it out

Suddenly, Kido opened his mouth wide. Instantly, Sakura intuited danger. She could see highly concentrated chakra being readied in his mouth. This is bad! Leaping backward to one side, she crossed her arms in front of her face. A Biju Bomb?! Immediately after she had this thought, a lump of chakra was launched from Kido's mouth. The spherical lump had likely been compressed within his body, but the moment it left his mouth, it swelled up to a diameter of a meter or so, and headed straight for Sakura. She managed to evade a direct hit, but it still glanced across half of her body. And from that alone, the impact was tremendous. The force of the tails paled in comparison with this chakra blow, and Sakura went flying into the woods, smashing through several thick branches before slamming into an enormous rock and coming to a stop. Sliding down onto the ground, she couldn't stand again right away. Just breathing sent a fierce pain racing through her body. She checked that her limbs would move properly as she finally stood back up.

the bijuu bomb part. no Regenerationn mentioned, just pain and her getting up.

"Stop already. The condition you're in now, you won't be able to evade the next Biju Bomb," Kido said, walking toward her. "You really will die, you know." "I won't. Stop," Sakura said. Her voice was slightly hoarse. "After all, just a little more and…" Kido cocked his head to one side. "A little more? What is that supposed to mean? It's all you can do to stand. I am uninjured. Isn't this what they mean by a 'hopeless situation'?" "Uninjured? You?" A slight smile rose up on Sakura's lips. Kido's face became doubtful, and he turned his gaze toward his own chest. And then he noticed it. That the crack running along his skin was not healing, that pieces in the center were beginning to peel away and fall off. "Wha—! How is this—!" Kido panicked. "Why isn't it starting to heal?!" "Because the cells there are already dead." "Dead…?" The skin on his chest continued to peel off and fall away in chunks. "My punches were working. I only made it seem like they weren't." Kido stared at her intently without saying a word. "While I was pounding on your chest, I was also sending healing chakra. What actually happened was my healing chakra instantly repaired the cracks that appeared. So it looked like you weren't hurt, like my fists weren't doing anything at all." "You healed the damage…? For what purpose…" "To speed up the death of the cells, obviously," Sakura told him. "A wound healing basically means that the cells in the area divide anew and block the wound opening. But the number of times the cells in your body can divide is limited. Your armor's hard. But if you keep forcing the cells to divide, at some point, they die, and you can break through that point. Practical trick of Mitotic Regenerationn."

and this is sakura explaining her strategy

Back