• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura Abachi vs Linx Rifelson

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Sakura is trying to kill Linx's friends and Linx isn't having it. She turns her gaze onto him, and the fight to the death begins.

Yuracion Absolon vs Gyrohem

-Linx is 2-A

-Speed Equalized

-Bloodlusted

FIGHT!!!!!

20160819 155619
The Psycho Samurai.

vs
Linx Rifelson ver 3

That's actually a pretty good set-up, and it kinda makes sense.

Now, I want to ask one question before I vote:

Is Linx using Chosen Armor?

Edit: After looking at Sakura's profile, most likely. Mkay, gonna put in my vote now.

This, at a short glance, seems to favor Sakura, since Linx is posted as only possibly 2-A, whereas Sakura is a solid 2-A.

What Sakura has going for her: Acasuality, Probability Manipulation, better Reality Warping, (possibly) better/more reliable Regenerationn, and absorbing power.

What Linx has going for him: Dimensional teleportation, Full Hax Resistance, and the 3 God Blades.

In the end, I'm going with Sakura high-diff via better hax and being a solid 2-A.

I would like to say though, the Ion Beta God Blade could possibly permanently kill her. Hit one spot, and it'll erase Sakura entirely out of existance. I also wonder if the Infinity Alpha God Blade could permanently kill her as well, since it could cut through multiple dimensions. Though, probability manipulation will probably say she wouldn't be getting hit by them any time soon.

Full Hax Resistance alone for Linx could quite possibly make this battle inconclusive, since none of the things Sakura throws at him would harm him.

I dunno, I'll just stick to my original answer for now until more people comment.

Well can he defend against her Kir─üku─½n no Buraddi Dansu is which bypasses hax period? Technically hax resistence itself is a hax.

Technically, going by that logic, yes he can, because that's hax too. It's basically a paradox.

A move that bypasses hax which is hax itself vs someone who resists hax, which is also hax itself.....uhhhhhhhhhh

Back