• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiyan Saga speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems legit, but others will argue that is unusable for various reasons, primary that it will result in a lower rating.

Mushroom clouds disappear faster in dragon ball several mushroom Clouds are created during fights and disappear Almost as fast as they appear see piccolos fight with Goku for an example Plus From the context we are givin in that Scene we have No clue how long that mushroom cloud has actually been there

Honestly? Could be just an artists clarification. Like: "Hey, Gohan didn't stop while Piccolo is looking at the moon". And even if we take all things considered, like mentioned before, mushroom clouds appear and disappear constantly. I'd say the feat itself can't be calculated precisely, but it shouldnt be seconds and certainly shouldn't be about 10 minutes as minimum.

Everything you need to know why that isnt accurate is in the actual post you sent. Read the comments.

I didn't disagree because it would result in a lower rating I disagreed because I legitmitly don't think that blast took 10 minutes to reach the moon Especually if piccolo just stood there Or are we expected to belive he just stood there for 10 minutes after launching a giant ki blast to destroy the moon And gohan didn't notice him

Plus even if it did result in a lower rating It bearly affects anything in the long run Goku and Vegeta would be Mach 7000+ (Yay for Kio Ken multipliers) Which is still pretty good speed

I don't think people disagree with it simply because it'll result in a lower rating.

others will argue that is unusable for various reasons

When it gets debunked in the comment section (gone in seconds )....

Light only takes 1.3 seconds to reach Earth from the Moon.

Also he stated something very wrong that's not in the website he linked.

"[COLOR=rgba(0,0,0,0.87)]According to this it takes about 10 minutes (bare minimum) for a mushroom cloud to disappear."

False.[/COLOR]

What the site actually says:

"The cloud attains its maximum height after about 10 minutes and is then said to be "stabilized." It continues to grow laterally, however, to produce the characteristic mushroom shape. The cloud may continue to be visible for about an hour or more before being dispersed by the winds into the surrounding atmosphere where it merges with natural clouds in the sky."

Yet between this scan and this scan, the first mushroom cloud already disappeared, and we start seeing the clouds from the barrage of ki blasts here .

Now if he meant it takes a mushroom cloud 10 minutes to form, then somebody doesn't know how DB works...the mushroom clouds were gone by the time the light from the moon disappeared.

The whole post was based on misinformation and should be discarded as such.

@Unite My Rice Thank you for helping out by providing information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back