• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Zarbon

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Saitama vs Zarbon

Speed unequalized

IMG_5716.jpg

F1A8AB5F-11E6-40C6-A2C2-5780130204A5.jpg

I’m pretty sure Zarbon scales a good amount above Saitama’s 5-B AP, and has more skill and can fly. Zarbon most likely stomps

I’m pretty sure Zarbon scales a good amount above Saitama’s 5-B AP, and has more skill and can fly. Zarbon most likely stomps
Saitama has a decent advantage in speed though right? And flying isn't an overwhelmingly massive advantage, since a serious Saitama has shockwaves with up to planetary range, and he can leap great distances (As far as from the Moon to Earth) along with controlling his movement in midair. Not to mention somehow half of the fight with Garou has taken place extremely high in the air, and he somehow even literally punched his way into the air at one point.

As long as the AP difference isn't one-shot big, I think Saitama stands a chance.

I'd be a fool to disagree with you saying that Zarbon is more skilled, but what makes him so skilled to the point that it is a stomp, when being highly faster than someone as skilled as Garou allowed Saitama to avoid and block the majority of attacks from him with his reflexes and reaction speed alone, even once Garou grew an extra set of arms?

If I'm wrong about the speed advantage then yeah Saitama probably loses badly, but if he does have it, he could potentially come to overwhelm Zarbon with a series of consecutive punches, just like he did to Garou, who if I'm right about the speed advantage would also be faster than Zarbon I'm fairly certain, and still couldn't keep up at all even with his vastly superior skill and abilities like instinctive reaction and analytical prediction.

Yeah I’m pretty sure Saitama is a couple times faster due to his scaling chain of blitzes. Saitama blitzed Garou who blitzed Platinum Sperm after evolving who is 4.33 c, whereas Zarbon is faster than Saiyan Saga Vegeta who kept up with Kaio-ken x2 Goku, who’s at least twice as fast as Piccolo.

Though Lifting Strength-wise Saitama is over a quadrillion times stronger

I thought speed was equalized and Zarbon has had likely years of training from Frieza and I thought Saitama lacked any real combat experience
Speed isn't equal, but you're right about the rest.

Saitama isn't a particularly skilled fighter by way of martial arts or anything like that, Garou points him out as amateurish, but he makes up for it with his natural abilities (reflexes, reaction speed) and combining those with his overall greater speed allows him to overwhelm someone even on the level of a martial arts genius like Garou.

Just how big is the AP difference? Zarbon should already have an AP advantage to begin with if I'm not mistaken, since Saitama is just baseline. I'm wondering how bad it gets once he transforms?

Zarbon was getting rather badly beaten by Vegeta prior to transforming in their first fight, but once he transformed he turned the tides with ease, so it seems like the boost is significant. Once Zarbon transforms he could potentially do some serious damage with ease, plus transforming would help close the speed gap.

Zarbon doesn't transform in character, only as a last resort.

The AP difference is irrelevant in this fight, Saitama just restrains Zarbon with his overwhelming LS.

Zarbon doesn't transform in character, only as a last resort.

The AP difference is irrelevant in this fight, Saitama just restrains Zarbon with his overwhelming LS.
I figured Saitama could push him to it via overwhelming him with speed like I was saying above. Maybe I'm wrong.

I don't think Saitama typically goes to restrain people unless he doesn't want to kill them. Even then it's kind of a rarity. The most he'll probably do is grab a punch. He did try some weird grapple with Garou once but not gonna lie I have absolutely no clue what is going on here.
But in a case like this I think he'll probably be pretty prone to just sticking with strikes.

The battle would be close at the start, until Zarbon decides to stop playing and uses his transformation.

Zarbon FRA

I'd still like to know just how big of a gap there is in their AP.

Even after Zarbon transforms Saitama should still have a comfortable speed advantage, although it will be closer.
While I said before that flying isn't a problem, it's not something which is completely off the table, it should offer Zarbon greater general mobility despite having less speed than Saitama. If Zarbon were to avoid a direct fist fight and use ki blasts from the air, which I think is his safest bet at winning, that could be somewhat troublesome for Saitama but he should still be fast enough to avoid most, if not all of Zarbon's attacks, and he has the means to hit him in the air like I've said before.
Unless Zarbon uses some large scale ki attack I think he'll have a hard time consistently hitting Saitama.

So unless the AP gap is really significant I'm not quite ready to give my vote to Zarbon yet. I feel like Saitama can still win by utilizing his greater speed, the mobility which will allow him to catch Zarbon mid-flight, and utilizing shockwaves if necessary as well to combat at range.

"Oh? A power level above 10,000? On this backwoods planet? You must be an earthling."

"This isn't the bathroom."

They begin fighting, with Zarbon being forced into monster form. Eventually, Saitama's superior speed is enough to beat him, and Saitama sighs, dejected. Suddenly, he sees 5 pods flying down from the sky, and smiles.

Back