• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Shadow Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aparajita said:
Characters are in character... and i haven't seen Saitama dodge anything since *nothing* hurts him. Why would he suddenly start dodging now?
I mean, unless i'm mistaken.
Saitama dodged Beast King's attacks. He also dodged Garou's. He just doesn't always do so.

And Mewtwo doesn't mess with Humans anyway, so why are these two fighting? But even if they do fight, since Saitama doesn't dodge and Mewtwo actually has strategies other than, Attack Attack Attack, wouldn't that give Mewtwo a tactical advantage.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
And Mewtwo doesn't mess with Humans anyway, so why are these two fighting? But even if they do fight, since Saitama doesn't dodge and Mewtwo actually has strategies other than, Attack Attack Attack, wouldn't that give Mewtwo a tactical advantage.
Saitama fights are ******* ******** and should be banned anyways, he's never been hurt nor had to actually try or have any kind of strain ever, Saitama should be banned till EOS.

I personally think Saitama should be banned until either EoS or until there's an incident where he may get tired or starts to get serious.

CrossverseCrisis said:
I personally think Saitama should be banned until either EoS or until there's an incident where he may get tired or starts to get serious.
^^^ this, but i agree that Mewtwo takes it with mild difficulty.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The problem is that he'd have an incredibly hard time getting power swap off when fighting someone who is three times his speed.
Trick Room.

Northern Wind00 said:
Talonmask said:
Trick Room.
...Is not naturally learned by Mewtwo. Even if it is, Saitama's speed advantage means he can get an attack off before Trick Room can be used, if we take speed to mean initiative.
He's still planet busting while since we're using FEATS only even if it's casual, he's multi-continental, so MewTwo takes it, sad to say.

Northern Wind00 said:
Talonmask said:
Trick Room.
...Is not naturally learned by Mewtwo. Even if it is, Saitama's speed advantage means he can get an attack off before Trick Room can be used, if we take speed to mean initiative.
It doesn't matter if it's not naturally learned, don't put limitations on one if you're not going to do so for the other, if it's possible that he can learn it, it can be included. Boros withstood a punch from Saitama and he's High 6-A, so even if a punch did land the Trick Room would be up and he would be able to dodge and buff as he so pleases.

MafiaFox said:
He's still planet busting while since we're using FEATS only even if it's casual, he's multi-continental, so MewTwo takes it, sad to say.
We're using the 5-C variation of Mewtwo here, which is Shadow Mewtwo.

5-C: Moon level Characters who can destroy a moon, or an astrological object of similar proportion.

Saitama's feats place him technically above this level, I think. He punched through a beam that could scour the earth of all life (concievably planet busting) with ease. I'm not sure of the exact reference used on that one, but It's interesting to note.

4848763-8350700351-aQsLe.jpg

Found a reference for him at least destroying an object that appears to be a moon. Could be bigger or smaller in context.

Shouldn't even normal Mewtwo be at Moon level now because of the vs. Deoxys feat in the manga?

Northern Wind00 said:
MafiaFox said:
5-C: Moon level Characters who can destroy a moon, or an astrological object of similar proportion.

Saitama's feats place him technically above this level, I think. He punched through a beam that could scour the earth of all life (concievably planet busting) with ease. I'm not sure of the exact reference used on that one, but It's interesting to note.
No, it places him below that since he's 6-A which it was ONLY a multi-continental feat.

MafiaFox said:
No, it places him below that since he's 6-A which it was ONLY a multi-continental feat.
His page is obviously wrong. I just found a reference of him punching a hole through what appears to be a large astral body.

Northern Wind00 said:
MafiaFox said:
His page is obviously wrong. I just found a reference of him punching a hole through what appears to be a large astral body.
That meteor was only going to destroy a single city, if the moon actually collided with the earth there be more destruction than just that. That asteroid wasn't even worth 6-A

Northern Wind00 said:
MafiaFox said:

4848763-8350700351-aQsLe.jpg

Found a reference for him at least destroying an object that appears to be a moon. Could be bigger or smaller in context.
That's just a cover meant to entice readers, he never displays that power in the actual story.

Talonmask said:
That meteor was only going to destroy a single city, if the moon actually collided with the earth there be more destruction than just that. That asteroid wasn't even worth 6-A
Alright, fair enough, but how about this?

500px-Planet_Buster_Roaring_Cannon.jpg

Which he promptly does

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111133730/4018215-sonepunch-man-5058963.jpg

This to.

This is a word of canon attack that is powerful enough to scour the surface of a planet, if not outright destroy it. It is stated that it can "Wipe out a planet's surface."

Is that a good enough feat for you? I feel that everyone tries to undervalue exactly how powerful Saitama appears to be, which is why I'm defending this. I've no strong love of OPM, I just don't want to see any stone unturned.

Northern Wind00 said:
Talonmask said:

Which he promptly does

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111133730/4018215-sonepunch-man-5058963.jpg

This to.

This is a word of canon attack that is powerful enough to scour the surface of a planet, if not outright destroy it. It is stated that it can "Wipe out a planet's surface."

Is that a good enough feat for you? I feel that everyone tries to undervalue exactly how powerful Saitama appears to be, which is why I'm defending this. I've no strong love of OPM, I just don't want to see any stone unturned.
You missed the quote where he says: I'll wipe you along with this planets surface" which is multi-continental.

Northern Wind00 said:
Talonmask said:

Which he promptly does

This to.

Is that a good enough feat for you?
I'm pretty sure the scorching the surface of the planet was only High 6-A, seeing as you're not actually destroying the planet, just giving it a shave.

MafiaFox said:
You missed the quote where he says: I'll wipe you along with this planets surface" which is multi-continental.
Fair enough. Unless we mysteriously find that seemingly unsourcable quote that states that Saitama punches with the force of half the Big Bang, it appears that Shadow Mewtwo takes this, by virtue of no one being able to actually measure Saitama's upper limits. Unless Mewtwo's physical resistance isn't enough to successfully tank Saitama's opening gambit, which I doubt, going off the observed feats. Planet Buster, if it's assumed to not actually bust planets, isn't a strong enough comparison. I can respect that.

Once again; I move to ban Saitama until EoS or upper limits.

</div> I'm pretty sure the scorching the surface of the planet was only High 6-A, seeing as you're not actually destroying the planet, just giving it a shave. </div>

Code:
The "shave the planet" or surface buster thing has been debunked as a mistranslation by murata. The "collapsing star roaring cannon" can destroy the ENTIRE PLANET. Saitama takes this via consecutive normal punches

That didnt come out right :/

The surface buster thing is a CONFIRMED MISTRANSLATION. The author has stated in a livestream that boros would have vaporised the ENTIRE PLANET.

Saitama stomps via consecutive normal punches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back